Please help... ID Purse!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    I feel kind of dumb even asking this since I don't have a picture but I know you girls know your stuff on here!

I was out today and this girl had a super cute purse.

The purse was white and navy blue. It was wall to wall big letters all over the whole purse. At first I thought it was a juicy bag because the very first letters that got my attnetion were right in the center and they were JU but like I said all the letters were all random, all the same size. they were big.. maybe 3 or 4 inches. They just went across the purse row after row, random letters.

It had handles and she had them over her shoulder. I think the purse was nylon.. but I really don't know.

I know this probably sounds ridiculous but I really want to know what kind of purse this is. I know I should have just asked her, I regret that I didn't...:Push:

Arrggh. Does this sound familar to anyone?

Also, I believe it was a hobo style.

This picture of this Marc Jacobs bag is NOT the one I'm looking for but the letters are almost similar as in size and font .. although I think on the bag that I'm looking for the letters are more in a straight line. And the purse is smaller than this one too...

Attached Files:

• mj.jpg
      mj.jpg
      File size:
      16.5 KB
      Views:
  2. At first when you said nylon and wall to wall letters, I thought it was an MJ tote... but there's no U in Marc Jacobs...haha duh.

and no, not ridiculous at all! I had a similar situation not too long ago! :biggrin:

3. Thank you for responding!

So.. since I know for sure there was a JU on the bag, what brands have those letters?

Juicy is the only one I can think of and I looked at their bags and they have nothing that looks like this.

I am so upset that I didn't just ask the girl.

I have been trying to find a bag that I really like and I finally do and I let it pass me by..................

4. no, but that is cute. thank you for trying...
    i think it was blue with white letterr.

5. any suggestions on where i can search? i dont know where to search except for google...

6. The only other brand I can think of with a "JU" would be Just Cavalli, at least off the top of my head.

7. Thanks. I looked at some of those bags but didnt see anything close. I think just cavalli bags are a little more sophicated that the bag im looking for.

i do appreciate the help!!

8. anyone here of harajuku lovers?

i looked it up because of the JU and the bags dont really look like the bag im looking for but i did notice some had letters on them.. does anyone know more about this line?

from the girl that i saw today and the bag that im trying to find, i dont think this is the line but i was just curious... thanks.

9. Maybe it was an inspired bag? I know H&M did quite a few inspired pieces from luella (?) with random letters everywhere...

10. maybe so... thanks for that thought!

i got the impression that it was a "nice" bag.. just from the looks of this woman/her style/location i live in..... BUT you never know!

11. I'm not sure what you want to know about it? But, it's Gwen Stefani's Japanese/Harajuku-inspired line of womens/childrens apparel and accessories/handbags.

12. i appreciate your help, it really, really means a lot to me!!

although the letters on these bags are close to the same concept as to the purse that i saw. these bags style/size are not close at all.

i cant believe i was sooo close to it yesteday and i let it get away. what was i thinking!!! :shrugs:

13. Since there are so many shoulder bags, can you post a pic of a bag that has a similar structure/style? Maybe that would help us to track it down...