Please help ID my Kelly.

Jul 31, 2007
Sure, I could take it into H, but thought this would be more fun. We'll have the final verdict when I confirm it at the store.

so ladies??? What leather is it? I've already consulted w/HG's Leather guide. Encore Hermes thinks it is Epsom. I have no clue.

Attachments

duchess

Jun 14, 2007
I think it is Epsom? I just answered your post in the box leather thread.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
It appears to be Epsom. Or it could be Courcheval (VGC), which is quite similar. Which year is the Kelly?

hello2703

Show Me The Orange!
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Europe. Central.
Definitely epsom as courchevel was discontinued before they started putting on a second pair of hoops.
What does the seller say the leather is?

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
Epsom or Veau Grain Lisse? hard to tell without touching. Outside pictures would be helpful as the flash always distorts the leather. Lovely bag whatever she is.

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
AFAIK Lisse would have been discontinued already before the second set of hoops thing.
Hello2703, you are so right!! I was too busy staring at the leather that I didnt' even notice the loops!! Yes, definitely Epsom than. I really like Epsom. Again gorgeous bag!

Jul 31, 2007
Definitely epsom as courchevel was discontinued before they started putting on a second pair of hoops.
What does the seller say the leather is?
I bought it at H in '03. I actually found the receipt last night. But it only said 28 Kelly Rigide and no mention of the leather. It was my very very first H purchase.

So everyone concurs? Its epsom?