Please help! I want to buy this Chanel GST on ebay but...

egg_tartlet

Feb 27, 2010
Hi girls, Have been wanting to get a gst, and saw this lovely colour on ebay, patent grey. Though I am not sure which year this is from? The seller claims it is from the 2010 collection but I noticed the silver rings didn't have the inscriptions and the CC logo is another piece stitched on instead of on the original bag, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Chanel-NWT-Silver-Patent-Grand-Shopper-Tote-Handbag-GST_W0QQitemZ120538321938QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item1c10a4d412

Please tell me what you girls think. Before I make an impulse purchase! Would I be better off getting it from the Chanel boutique? Would this color be seasonal and from years ago? I wanted a black classic one that will never go out of fashion. But this looked pretty. So I need your expertise and advice!

From the serial number, this bag was produced between 2009-2010. And yes it is seasonal. I am not sure if the boutiques still carry this model, but if you really really love it, you should get it! HTH

the tag says 10C, so it should be the 2010 cruise collection, but maybe came out at the end of last year.
if you really love it... then there's no reason why you shouldn't get it... it's more important that you like it than getting a classic one that u feel just ok about.
but remember some patent leather can show finger prints easily.

this is definitely a new season bag- don't worry about the rings- I bought a blue patent GST from 10c and it is the old style. BTW- I love this bag- this was my second choice for color

WOW! Thank you girls sooo much!! I really appreciate all the advice! hehe just one last silly question. It is authenticate right? I know I should be asking in another thread but thought might as well... :smile:
Just wanted to make sure.