Please help! I need your opinions!

TZB

May 29, 2014
Hi everyone! :biggrin:

I need all your opinions regarding which first Louis Vuitton bag I should get.

I want a bag that I can just put on my shoulder and go, without the fuss. By the way, I'm only 18 years old :blush:

My options are:
- Hoxton GM ($1500)
- Sologne ($1350)
- Saumur MM ($1500)
Please read: There's really nothing else that appeals to me when I was browsing the cross body bags at the Louis Vuitton website, so these three are already my top choices :smile:

For your reference, the items I normally carry inside are:
- LG G2 mobile phone
- Rayban sunglasses (with case)
- Small wallet
- Two small (fairly thin) pouches; one pouch containing my charger, powerbank and earphones while the other pouch carries my cosmetics and hygiene products
- iPad Mini

Thanks for your help :heart:

Welcome to LV!

I suggest researching each bag, then visiting the boutique to try on each one. When you see them in person, you'll know whether or not it's Love. It takes more time this way, but this is the fun part of LV shopping (IMO!)

For research, try the Louis Vuitton Clubhouse threads for each bag you're considering: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/

Next, search YouTube and watch video reviews of the bags. YouTubers also show what fits in their bags, so that might give you a good idea as to how accommodating each bag would be with your things inside.

Finally, the in-store visit!
Have fun!

Welcome to LV!

I suggest researching each bag, then visiting the boutique to try on each one. When you see them in person, you'll know whether or not it's Love. It takes more time this way, but this is the fun part of LV shopping (IMO!)

For research, try the Louis Vuitton Clubhouse threads for each bag you're considering: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/

Next, search YouTube and watch video reviews of the bags. YouTubers also show what fits in their bags, so that might give you a good idea as to how accommodating each bag would be with your things inside.

Have fun!

This exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Welcome to LV!

Have fun!
Thanks so much for your opinion! I'll definitely be doing that :heart:

The hoxton is more dressy - the saumur is more casual.

I don't think the sologne will hold your items but I could be wrong.

I have the saumur and love it!

The hoxton is more dressy - the saumur is more casual.

I don't think the sologne will hold your items but I could be wrong.

I have the saumur and love it!
Just a few minutes ago, I was leaning towards the Sologne and as I do more and more research, I'm leaning towards the Saumur now. I think all my items would fit nicely inside with some space to spare for any other things I might need to bring with me occasionally. I guess I'll remain fickle minded until I have actually carried each bag. Haha thank you so much for your opinion! +1 Saumur :flowers: