Please help! I need to find an authenticator in Celine

I'vee been waiting for more than a week from authenticate4you regarding a fake Celine purchased on ebay I need proof from PayPal.
She's been telling me for a week that I'd get a statement paper oh so needed for my refund and its not coming. Anyone knows someone else? It's scoring urgent my case closes in a few days.

Got my doc from authenticate4u!! Thanks again Ellie for giving me her information!
Best,

I know this thread is a little old, but I submitted an authentication request to authenticate4u.com a week ago and have heard nothing beyond their auto-reply standard emails. Is this sort of delay normal? If the item turns out to be a replica, I have to act on it sooner rather than later, ya know?

I know this thread is a little old, but I submitted an authentication request to authenticate4u.com a week ago and have heard nothing beyond their auto-reply standard emails. Is this sort of delay normal? If the item turns out to be a replica, I have to act on it sooner rather than later, ya know?
Hv u paid them? Coz u hav to pay them first then only they will reply and look into ur request. And then they will take another 2-3 days after payment received to decide whether ur bag is authentic or not. That was my experience with them last month.

Hv u paid them? Coz u hav to pay them first then only they will reply and look into ur request. And then they will take another 2-3 days after payment received to decide whether ur bag is authentic or not. That was my experience with them last month.

I paid first and followed immediately with a separate email including the bag info, photos, and paypal payment receipt.

Then u need to email them and ask regarding ur request and ur payment, i dont think its normal ffor them to take tht long to respond to ur request.

It took three separate, increasingly irritated emails to them to get a response, but she was apologetic. She said the bag was authentic, with the formal email to follow later -- still haven't gotten that, but at least I can start carrying it now!

It took three separate, increasingly irritated emails to them to get a response, but she was apologetic. She said the bag was authentic, with the formal email to follow later -- still haven't gotten that, but at least I can start carrying it now!
Thats good to hear, maybe they wanted to be 100% sure, they did say they took a little longer to authenticate my bag due to high incidence of counterfeit celine bags in the market nowadays..

hi! im new here...i just bought a secondhand celine trapeze bag from a friend! can you pls help me identify if the bag is real. was there any collection that the flap of the bag is gray thanks
help me to identify wether this celine is autentic or fake

Attachments

• IMG_9044.JPG
    IMG_9044.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9045.JPG
    IMG_9045.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9046.JPG
    IMG_9046.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_9047.JPG