Please help! I need opinion and advise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently received a gift from hubby, a navy boy, size old medium. However, last month, I tried the new medium and the SA thinks that it's a bit boxy for me. Which made me feels the same way. (The one I tried on is in chevron pattern, and it's a light color). However, I been seeing many reveals of the new medium and now I am wondering if I should also get the new medium. A gift to myself? I

For reference, I am ~4'10". I am just so confuse and really need an opinion. Thanks.

2. If you do not love it, don't keep it. Make sure you tell your darling hubby how you feel as I know mine gets upset if I return something that he gave me as a gift....

3. Thanks. I actually love the one he gave me. I am just unsure if I should get another boy in the new size medium. To me any gift he gave me have a reason so I always appreciate it and love it.

4. Sounds like you and your SA agree the old medium is best for you.

5. I do feel the old medium suits me well but everytime I see the new medium, it makes me want to get one. That's why I am asking for opinion. Does it make sense to own 2 boys?

6. You are sooooooooooo asking the wrong person! I don't know about sense, but owning several bags of one particular type is quite common. The boys are so handsome and they vary so much, so the more the merrier. :smile:

7. Thanks.