please HELP! I need easy accounting software for Ebay sales!

Oct 9, 2007
I need help! I need accounting software which works well with the whole Ebay system since my organization and bookeeping is getting out of hand.
There has to be something great to work with Ebay. I have several options I have looked into but am feeling even more confused the more I read and look...and thought...SOMEONE HERE WILL HAVE A GREAT ANSWER!
Any suggestions?

Thanks so much...I am working on bidding or getting it at Costco....I appreciate your help.
The Microsoft Office which is supposed to work with Ebay was the other one I looked at it.
Youir opinion is valued.

Wow, thought this would be easy....but there are 4 or so different ones...Do I need Premiere or would Pro work?
Costco just sent a coupon book with $50 off starting on February 18th, so this might be the best price, and both are available..but price is quite different.
HELP...just a little more infor needed from you...

Thank you

I use Quickbooks Pro, and it does everything I need it to. Premier works for people doing employees' salaries and such, it's a little bit of overkill for a one-person eBay business :smile:

Thank you, I dread the end of the year taxes.
By the way, I really want Ebay to give totals at the end of the year and details for taxes..I guess quickbooks will help me now.