Please help!!! I love him,but he plays too much call of duty

• Thread starter Walklikeabishop
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Walklikeabishop

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 years...I love him with all my heart and I know he loves me too...but I have been really frustrated with him lately. He is lazy...pretty much all he does when he is home is sit in front of the Tv and play video games for hours on end...he does go to school but only until about 2pm then he plays "call of duty" until about 2 am. He is 24 and I am 21, when we met I was 15 and he was 17, back then he was physically fit and actually cared about his appearance. Now, he will go out in public with me and not even match, or wear wrinkled clothes. His shoes smell terrible because he wore them all summer without socks...and he showers maybe once every three days. He has gained about 100 lbs since we met and started doing P90x over the summer and then stopped yet he will tell people he is still doing it... he never combs his hair and will get up 10 min before he has to be at school (we live across the street from the college) and just throw on clothes and go. I still love him very much...but he is not the man I fell in love with, I thought as they got older they got better not worse. I know looks aren't everything...but when personal hygiene and laziness become a problem then something needs to be done. I just don't want to be embarrassed by this anymore. I want him to show me that he cares about his appearance as I do mine, I mean he doesn't have to dress up every day just make an effort to look decent when he goes out in public and do more around the house than sit on his butt and play games...I have tried mentioning this to him and he thinks I am nagging him... What should I do??? I don't even want to have sex anymore because of all this, and he doesn't understand why...

Status
Not open for further replies.