Please help, I lost the screwdriver to my lOVE

Hi, I'm a man replying. How cool are you with your SA at Cartier ? When was your last purchase ? If the answers are "really cool" and "Recently" they will just give you one for free. If you show interest in a future purchase, that might help you get a free one as well. 20 years ago, I lost the box, certification and certification holder and screwdriver in a relationship the ended sadly. She didn't particularly want these items that belonged to me, but knew I really did, so I wasn't able to get from her. (good thing I was wearing my Love bracelet, for I probably would have lost that to her as well) I went to Cartier, even though 20 years had passed, they served me champagne and listen to my sob story, and gave me a Paper wrapped, wax stamp and ribbon Cartier box, new certification and certification holder in a Cartier bag. Also gave me a Cartier coloring book with crayons... I had my son with me... he was about 8 months old. 5 years later, I went back to the same SA and purchased the Just Un Clou in gold... met my Wife and we lived happily ever after.
The end...(for now)
"J!m"

Love, love, love your story!

Ugh! The slave bracelet?? I would not love that at all.
Thank you j!m and all the best to you as well.

Did you know it was designed as a modern take on the chastity belt for men to lock around the wrist of their wives to ensure fidelity and brand them as taken? The original “policy” was that a love bracelet had to be bought by someone else and then put on in the store and the screwdriver was given over to the purchaser.

Reactions: jimmie staton
Did you know it was designed as a modern take on the chastity belt for men to lock around the wrist of their wives to ensure fidelity and brand them as taken? The original “policy” was that a love bracelet had to be bought by someone else and then put on in the store and the screwdriver was given over to the purchaser.

WOW.... I am so glad that we evolved... somewhat. lol
"J!m"

Lol, I imagine that ad campaign went over well.
I remember it well, I am old! I think the campaign went over ok--different times.

I remember thinking then (when I was young and poor) that I could not afford this piece of jewelry and I had a real problem with someone putting it on my wrist and taking the screwdriver.

Reactions: jimmie staton