Please help I just have to have....

Princess_lydz

Jul 17, 2008
...the small Oak Bryn in the velvety grain! I can't find it anywhere online so will start calling stores tomorrow. Has anyone seen it on their travels to the sales? Can anyone give me any tips!?

I've decided its the perfect size for what i need it for and that i would get more use out of it in Oak rather than the Flame colour - also I prefer the velvety grain to the shiny.

Fingers crosssed someone can help :smile:

...the small Oak Bryn in the velvety grain! I can't find it anywhere online so will start calling stores tomorrow. Has anyone seen it on their travels to the sales? Can anyone give me any tips!?

I've decided its the perfect size for what i need it for and that i would get more use out of it in Oak rather than the Flame colour - also I prefer the velvety grain to the shiny.

Fingers crosssed someone can help :smile:
I saw it in john Lewis Southampton, but approx a week ago. Good luck x

Spent all morning writing down shops and their contact details to try (as no-one open till 11am - blooming Sundays!) and I find one on the first call!! :roflmfao: Sales are definitely slow this year - I had complete pick of all sizes and colours! Unheard of last year!!

Spent all morning writing down shops and their contact details to try (as no-one open till 11am - blooming Sundays!) and I find one on the first call!! :roflmfao: Sales are definitely slow this year - I had complete pick of all sizes and colours! Unheard of last year!!
Really pleased! It was still in soton this afternoon. So you're right! Congrats on finding your bag:smile: