please HELP!! I have 2 hours only

chanel123456

Oct 29, 2010
UK
Hi

I need your help.. I can't decided between the regular black city or a anthracite rose gold giant hardware

The sales assistant told me she only has a few giant hardware left as they are being discontinued so they store them in the back and not the shop floor

And its my first balenciaga. And I like both styles but I'm just confused.

Should I go for the giant anthracite city now because its being discontinued and get the regular city later???

Or shall I just invest my money in a regular city?

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
Hi

I need your help.. I can't decided between the regular black city or a anthracite rose gold giant hardware

The sales assistant told me she only has a few giant hardware left as they are being discontinued so they store them in the back and not the shop floor

And its my first balenciaga. And I like both styles but I'm just confused.

Should I go for the giant anthracite city now because its being discontinued and get the regular city later???

Or shall I just invest my money in a regular city?
Hi - well I would get the anthra RGGH for now, if you can also afford a black city in the future.
As the SA says, the Giant hardware bags are being discontinued....but a black RH will always be available.
Are you purchasing from Harrods with the 10% discount? :graucho: Is this why you only have 2 hours?

Sophieselt

Dec 8, 2011
You can always get the black rh city--I love the contrast of the Anthracite with the rose gold-great look!

chanel123456

Oct 29, 2010
UK
Hi - well I would get the anthra RGGH for now, if you can also afford a black city in the future.
As the SA says, the Giant hardware bags are being discontinued....but a black RH will always be available.
Are you purchasing from Harrods with the 10% discount? :graucho: Is this why you only have 2 hours?
Yes I got it from harrods. The anthracite with rose gold. It cost me 1030.50 with the 10% :smile: I am so happy

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
Oh lucky you!!! I forgot about the discount until after I'd ordered mine from Bal.co.uk :wacko: I have the same bag on its way - hopefully tomorrow!