Please help..I can't believe it.

ChrisyAM15

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
O.G.
Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone!

On the 6th September I bought a pair of used Louboutins from an Ebay seller. I paid immediately. After that some days passed I asked the seller if she posted my shoes because I still did not receive them. We are both in the EU. She told me that her son was sick and would ask her mum to post the shoes..this was on the 21st September. I kept asking for the tracking number (I paid GBP20, so that included the tracking), but she never provided one. After this I decided to contact ebay about this matter. One day in the resolution centre she said she had all the postage information, so I told her to provide the tracking no, she replied that her mum made a mistake and didn't post my item with tracking. She provided a receipt of a total ammount of GBP5.61 on it written in pen my home address.

I was very annoyed because I made it a point that she had to provide a tracking no. You don't post a pair of shoes costing GBP260 w/out tracking. After some time the shoes never arrived to me so I escalated my claim so that Ebay could make the decision. As the seller didn't provide a tracking no they refunded me immediately. After this she sent me a very rude email, and I told her to contact me through Ebay message only, not on my personal email.

Today I received an email from her telling me this:

I have been told by your local sorting office that the shoes arrived in your possession.

Not only have I contacted eBay regarding this and will be getting proof sent over to me with regards to them being delivered but I have now also instructed a solictor who will be contacting not only you but eBay also.

What do you have to say about this?

I cannot believe you send an item innocently and FRAUDSTERS like yourself try to rob single mothers!

You are despicable!

What shall I do?? I didn't receive the shoes.

Thanks for your help xx

Last edited:
I would ignore her for now. Or send a polite email telling her that she never provided tracking, so she can never prove that she sent the item in the first place. That you never received any item, etc. There is really, to my knowledge, nothing she can do. Did ebay already rule in your favor?

Also, if you haven't already, I'd leave her negative feedback.

tell her she's nuts and that you didn't get the shoes?

she can't prove it, there's nothing she can do. i'm not sure there's anyway she can get proof that they were delivered to you without an actual tracking number.

(by the way i was joking about calling her nuts ;) don't do that!!)

I hate when people try to guilt you. I don't care if you're a single mother. You should have covered your ass with tracking and insurance, or whatever the equivalent is in Europe.

Doesn't matter how much something is if you're selling online. You purchase tracking at the very least, to make sure things are delivered.

How the hell is the post office supposed to know it's delivered if there's no real record of it in their system? It's not like they go through and note every letter that comes through, or every package that doesn't have delivery confirmation. That's time consuming and the sender didn't pay for it, so why should they?

I would ignore her for now. Or send a polite email telling her that she never provided tracking, so she can never prove that she sent the item in the first place. That you never received any item, etc. There is really, to my knowledge, nothing she can do. Did ebay already rule in your favor?

Also, if you haven't already, I'd leave her negative feedback.

Thanks alot for your help.
Yes Ebay issued a refund immediately after I escalated, as she didn't provide a tracking number.

This is the email, I have send her after I received hers:
Hi,

I'm sorry but I didn't receive the shoes, I would have told you if I had.
If at the sorting office they told you I received them that is not true.

And don't call me a fraudest, that is unfair!! Look at my feedback it's PERFECT look at yours it's NOT. Infact you are not an Ebay registered user anymore. How do you explain that? Anyway I'm keeping this email, because if anyone should contact a lawyer that is me.

You can do whatever you like, I didn't receive them.

Best Regards.

tell her she's nuts and that you didn't get the shoes?

she can't prove it, there's nothing she can do. i'm not sure there's anyway she can get proof that they were delivered to you without an actual tracking number.

(by the way i was joking about calling her nuts ;) don't do that!!)

Thanks alot for your reply.
I really wanted to tell her she's nuts, I had to force myself not to do that.

There is no proof that you have received the shoes. You don't have to do anything- she will just have to get over it.

Thanks dear for your help.

I hate when people try to guilt you. I don't care if you're a single mother. You should have covered your ass with tracking and insurance, or whatever the equivalent is in Europe.

Doesn't matter how much something is if you're selling online. You purchase tracking at the very least, to make sure things are delivered.

How the hell is the post office supposed to know it's delivered if there's no real record of it in their system? It's not like they go through and note every letter that comes through, or every package that doesn't have delivery confirmation. That's time consuming and the sender didn't pay for it, so why should they?

Thanks for your help, I totally agree with you.

If there was no tracking number how are they able to say I received them or not?
I think she just invented that the sorting office said that.

Unless the British postal system is very much more sophisticated than the USPS, there is no way your local sorting office could know where the shoes are without a tracking number. Don't concern yourself any longer and have nothing more to do with her.

Unless the British postal system is very much more sophisticated than the USPS, there is no way your local sorting office could know where the shoes are without a tracking number. Don't concern yourself any longer and have nothing more to do with her.

Thanks alot for your help.
I will follow your advice.

Agreed, she has lost the plot. Your options are to ignore her emails, block her emails, and/or report her for abuse/harassment.

Thanks alot for your reply. I really would like to block her..how can I do it please?

Man oh man. What a mess. But I agree its her fault she did not provide tracking so she can not prove they were delivered. And without a tracking number how in the world is the sorting office to know if they were delivered. I would save but ignore all emails from her from now on. Keep us updated.

Sounds like a fruadster herself! Now she is trying to bully you with scare tactics about a solicitor. Don't fall for it. This is an easy win for you. Just sit back and relax!

She's a single mother who could afford Louboutins in the first place? Tell her to take a long walk off a short plank!

hahahaha I literally laughed out loud because that's what one of my teachers used to say!! "long walk off a short plank" hahahahaha

but yeah, that seller is whack. No longer a registered user? That must mean they got in trouble, no?