Please help, I am obsessed!!

1. Okay, I am in LOVE with these bags; I am partial to the second satchel but the other is a bit cheaper and larger (however I am wondering if the shoulder strap is too long). I would be giving up my B-Bag hobo for one of these. Which one do you like better and why? TIA so much for opinions!! I can not stop thinking of these bags! :love:

NMV8931_mh.jpg NMV8480_mh.jpg
  2. I like the first (brown) one better, I am bias to bigger bags in general and I actually like the style better too. Let us know what you choose. Either way, they are both cute! :graucho:

3. lol, that's so funny Becca-girl, 'cause i'm obsessed with them too :lol:

p.s. i won't tell the b-bag gals we're cheating if you don't!!!

4. ^LMAO! I shall turn you all into PRADA FANS!!..MU..HA.HA....HA...HA!!!!!

Ok-seriously..I personally like the first one..Ive seen it and just like it better...SO CUTE!

5. Miu Miu and Prada are just exceptional this season, I think. I have the second bag in black and absolutely LOVE it! :P I really like the first one as well and am thinking about getting it as well in brown. :shame: As for which one you should get, when you think of them, which do you think of first? I find there is always a bag that I like just a little bit more than the other. Then, I try really hard not to buy both! You'll do great with either choice, so good luck!

6. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. Its a deal! ;)

I honestly want them both! I like the look of the second one better, but I love larger bags.

Jill; for the first bag, was the strap way too long or was it normal. I did not want to wear this bag "over the body" as it says in the description. I just want a normal shoulder/hand bag.

8. I am loving Prada's brown leather this season. I just ordered one at NM and I don't even know it's name, but it's a HUGE one with a frame top.

9. hip, hip, hooray for you & your new brown bag lulilu :wlae:...i just bought myself the new black calf soft frame bag @ "miu miu" in soho yesterday & i love it :yahoo:...it's a bigger size than what they've shown on the NM website & it's the only leather bag i've ever found that's as light as my b-bags!!!

NMV8483_mn.jpg
  10. :love: :love: :love: Beautiful bag! And it is light? Oh my, I think I am going to have to make a big purchase today. :nuts: I was going to wait and sell some bags first but I have a feeling if I want one of these bags, I need to move fast.

11. aaallabama, please post pics for us! that looks gorgeous

12. I love them both. I toyed with getting the second one but decided to get a prada bag this fall. Personally, I like the second one more. However I prefer brown over black so I don't know.. Whichever one you pick will be lovely! They are both beautiful bags. :love:

13. aaallabama, that bag is so pretty! I would also love to see pictures. :heart:

14. awe, thanks so much girls, i'll try to post pictures of her tonight :love:...she's super light & soft as buttah & oh so stylish too :tender:...i'm wearing her today & have to say, she's giving my b-bags a run for the money!!!

p.s. the "miu miu" store in soho has only 4 more left!!!

15. Okay, I just panicked and bought both! :nuts:

Now at least I will be able to see them both in person and I FORCE myself to return one.

FYI, "Welcome" still works as free shipping for NM. :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice