Please HELP! How can I get a “PIN” for my buckle?

JacquiR

Aug 20, 2020
I purchased a new Tory Reversible Saffiano Belt 2 years ago at a Tory Burch Outlet in San Antonio TX on a vacation. I only got a chance to wear the belt once! The next time I went to wear it, the Pin is missing. How can I possibly get another Pin! I’ve been to the store in my city but they stated I have to go back to the Outlet where it was purchased! I didn’t even attempt to remove the pin it must have been already loose and fell off when I remove32E28621-E9C7-4460-84B7-07D7B893A38D.jpeg1657AF58-85D8-4DF8-BB70-083A74BED68E.jpeg

I purchased a new Tory Reversible Saffiano Belt 2 years ago at a Tory Burch Outlet in San Antonio TX on a vacation. I only got a chance to wear the belt once! The next time I went to wear it, the Pin is missing. How can I possibly get another Pin! I’ve been to the store in my city but they stated I have to go back to the Outlet where it was purchased! I didn’t even attempt to remove the pin it must have been already loose and fell off when I removeView attachment 4824197View attachment 4824199

Have you tried contacting the outlet store? I wonder if they would send you a new one if you told them what happened.