please help: HH Gaza twill in dune (khaki)

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Hi dear HH hotties, I am the owner of quite a few Havana hobos (newest "lagoon"). Love the detailling of HH.

I lost last night on ebay this gorgeous travel satchel Gaza in cotton twill in dune (khaki) color. I cried a bit, because I was not fast enough to place my real bid (I punched wrong amount). I though for a week it owuld be mone, no one was bidding...and lost it.

I fell IN LOVE with me travelling with it. I also LOVE it is coral color.

I called numerous boutiques around, no one has it - old model bla bla

PLEASE help me locate one. You can PM me if you find it, PLEASE.

OK, I know it sound obsessive, but that is what our dear forum is for :graucho:

best regards, Vesna

Attachments

• dune.jpg
    dune.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 40
I'll keep my eye out Vesna.....unfortunately on the old school, desirable HH bags, that is usually what happens. You think maybe no one has "seen" it. Then BAM....right at the end.

I know how you feel...it happens to all of us. Sending you good wishes for finding one!

Did you see this one???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280334283448

thanks so much for your response ;). I did see that one too, it is the same style, but nylon and dark. I saw myself in this canvas desert explorer type satchel, and can not get my mind of it. I also saw coral and bam - that is love at first site, but still think that dune is so ME.

Thanks for looking, I am doing the same for a girl on YSL site who longs for sky anthracite besace.

I also hope someone who bought it and does not want it might PM me..cheers vesna

OK, I can not believe it !

I actually did something unusual for me, almost obsesive (totally obsesive to be honest). I went to the seller's feedback, saw who left feedback for Gaza, contacted her and it turned out to be the sweetest person ever. She told me that she did want the bag when she bid on it, but not that badly, she got it -- and if I really wanted it, she was willing to sell it to me for the price she payed for it. I GOT IT. It is not here yet, it will be in a week or so, but I will have my Gaza in Dune !!!

happy vesna

and I am happy because finally the weather here is so nice and sunny that lagoon Havana is out all the time

OMG, I got it today, it is just gorgeous, just like in the picture with so cute HH details, I just am in LOVE with it...cobined with Miu Miu green small camera bag, I am ready for travelling...cheers to everyone, vesna

Attachments

• gaza.jpg
    gaza.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 51
  • miu_green.jpg
    miu_green.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 40
Oh happy day...oh frabjous day..vesna..nice to meetcha BTW...raising a glass in a toast to you!:yahoo::woohoo:

As a newish newbie I am so upset that I missed out on the first go round of this wonderful bag....aren't the Gazas amazing? I totally get your obsessiveness. My first one was a chocolate twill/chalk trimmed lovely..and then I can't tell you how I did an internal dance of joy until I got home when I found one in leather (taupe or fir??)...at the HH sample sale..and then I did a full out disco mad prancy dancy..happy dance..I used it the first time today.

Lucky you.smart you..daring you..and....the stars were aligned..you found someone who totally gets purse madness....and amiga..I admire your gumption..I don't think I could have done what you did..but boy have I learned something from you...funny thing is I tell my kids..thanks to a wise grandmother..what do you have to lose if you ask..the worst thing that can happen is that someone will say no?

I still dream of more...and more..