please help: HH Gaza twill in dune (khaki)

thanks all, I am indeed genuinelly happy.. and that is because HH are so great bags. I am never so happy with other purchaces...Miu Miu always have something more shiny than I like, YSL are so gorgeous but somehow, I never reach for one when I go out, I rarely take them out ????

but - HH bag I get, and at once it is out, just as it is supposed to be, nothing too elaborate or too much, just perfect companion

....thanks all again, this journey sure was an exciting one

by the way gingeybear, this is how I got married to my dream guy (15 years now) thinking the same as you: "the worst thing that can happen is that someone will say no"

and he did not know how to ask himself and all ended WOW

love, Vesna

thanks all, I am indeed genuinelly happy.. and that is because HH are so great bags. I am never so happy with other purchaces...Miu Miu always have something more shiny than I like, YSL are so gorgeous but somehow, I never reach for one when I go out, I rarely take them out ????

but - HH bag I get, and at once it is out, just as it is supposed to be, nothing too elaborate or too much, just perfect companion

....thanks all again, this journey sure was an exciting one

by the way gingeybear, this is how I got married to my dream guy (15 years now) thinking the same as you: "the worst thing that can happen is that someone will say no"

and he did not know how to ask himself and all ended WOW

love, Vesna

Oh Vesna..ITA..great story about the bag..but even better about DH..and guess what (you can ask my kids because they've heard this story a gazillion times)..I met DH on a blind date..fell head over heels by the second date..new he was the one for me by the third..and he dragged his feet..so off I went to California for two weeks..(before cell phones LOL)..didn't talk to him for the entire time..and there he was at the airport with gardenias for me (he called and spoke to my dad almost every day..dad told him gardenias were one of my favorites)...told me he loved me..and still no proposal..so I am a bit of a romantic..but I was losing my patience big time..so I called my "bubbie" and kvetched to her..and she gave me the same advice she gave me about asking for discounts or anything else..

So the next time he called to talk to me after we had spent the day together and still nothing.. I finally asked him if he was ever going to ask me to marry him before someone else did...and because he only had a three day window for us to get married in December..yup..we got married in December...isn't love grand..30 years and I haven't killed him in his sleep yet.:P

PS...rocking my gaza again today..but be warned..so many pockets and I can't remember what I put in which pocket or compartment or net bag...LOL..spent 10 minutes taking everything out of all the nooks and crannies to find a pair of earrings I had taken off.

Love gingeybear

I am laughing soooo hard now, about DH as well as many-pockets-gaza...

this is so great, your story is just so funny/exciting/romantic, better than any movie really

I actually in my early 30s decided that relationships are behind me and I will most probably share a flat with my dog and live happily ever after - astrophysicist and horrifying relationships.....when I saw a bass player ...what, musician and me.....never... I did not talk in public until I was 20, shy, always in some thoughts and silent? Ha! But, being determined that that was it, I was staying single, and comfortable with the idea..my best friend and I went "crazy" and dressed as "real" girls, girly girls, hotties even, and met him and the guy who worked at the bar...a year after we were married to them...another year passed and we were having our girls born, my DH played in the same club where her DH still worked....we could not believe, not only marriage but children? I was sooooo over all of that...that is why I just asked him..."well you see this dating thing for me is just silly, we have a great time together, and if all is OK, then we should be together, if not, let's just move on, I can not wait by the phone like a teenager, I have stuff to do, even if that stuff is doing nothing but sitting and pondering about time, space, whatever......and another thing - in our former country the law would not allow girlfriend to visit a guy in the emergency room (he almost had an accident one night), and I told him that, stupid stuff, your mum would be able to sit by you but not me...he just looked at me and said - could you find some date soon so that we can go to that place and register as married - with no wedding and stuff, find the time and place - he said - I can not do 10:00-2:00 because of rehearsals every day , anything else is fine, we will make a party after...and so we did in two weeks, and since then went through god knows what - war, immigration, new degrees in Canada, jobs,

well that was it, and I ended with my dearest HH gaza, going to Maui in July with him and our girl....

gingeybear !!! you made me write all this ;)

love, vesna

:goodpost:OMG Vesna..what an amazing story..I am floored..absolutely gobsmacked..and I lauged too..so much for traditional proposals right? :lol:

Maybe we should start a thread on the HH forum for "Hotties..tell us how you met your significant other" stories like ours..if we can do that here.

:back2topic:As far as the Gaza..I still can't remember where I put things, especially in the outside pockets ..but I am coming up with a system so I remember that my house keys and car keys are in the zipper pockets..my cell phone is in the center front snap pocket..stuff like that.

When in comes to the inside..I use the carryalls, my turnlock wallet and the PM barrel cases to keep things a bit organized..

:amazed:but for the life of me I still can't figure out what the netted pockets are for..the kinda look like a combination of hammock and mosquito netting..but I really love how cool it looks..

Yours is really pretty..I wish I could own one of each color and fabric...maybe HH will reissue classics the way Coach and other companies do..and Gaza will make another appearance so those of us who missed her the first go round can do the :happydance:

GingeyB,

We keep our stuff in the same pockets, you and I. At least the outer pockets. I find myself getting "snagged" on the inside netting, although I use it as opposed to the actual center of the bag.

:graucho:

Shelley, your twin.

SKelly..I still can't get over the feeling that the inside netting is a hammock for something..

and today I was so tired and achey that for the life of me, I kept putting my cell phone in different pockets and couldn't find it when it rang..so I still need to work out a system..maybe a charm on my cell that can hang out of the pocket..or a tab or star stuck onto the pocket with the phone...what can I say...I love it..but perhaps it's too much of a good thing..stay tuned..

What..there is a center of the bag??? I haven't seen it....I need to do a forensic exploratory pursectomy and see what the "guts" of my bag look like. RIght now I feel like it's a jungle in there..even with my barrel cases to keep things organized..it's the outside pockets that are drivingme crazy..maybe this whole issue should be a different thread?????

I love to be twinned with you Shelly, nice to meet you...I'm Mindy..XOXO

I started using mine and there is so much to explore ;) amazing travel companion, but when they ask me at the airport to empty all metal/cameras.....haaaaaaaaaa, that's going to be fun this summer

I have got a purse organizer and I move it with my stuff in and out of various bags I change almost every day..and still there are things that are left in the pockets , then I need them when I forget them :graucho: