Please HELP Hermes experts!!!

Wow, Geranium looks very pretty. Although I agree RC is a truer red. Goodluck deciding! If it were me I would wait, just because I don't repeat colors in bags (if they're close to each other or whether they're different types like B vs K). But that's just me, and I don't have unlimited funds. It might be a different case if I did. [emoji39]

Thank you for your opinion Ethengdurst. I can see myself wearing Geranium with all my coral jewelries this summer. I don't have unlimited funds myself just a very supportive and loving husband that supports all my H addiction.

I purchased an RC K28 about 2 weeks ago at fsh however I was only specific about K28 retourne preferably with phw. I asked for neutrals and said my DH (who was with me) would like to see me with a red. Did not mention RC. Just got very lucky!

Thank you seasounds. I remember your awesome story in Paris. Congrats. You're very lucky! Sprinkle me some magic H dust so I will have the same luck as you next month[emoji12]

Maybe this can help you.... Geranium in togo PHW vs Rouge Casaque in TC GHW. RC definitely a true red but geranium is beautiful as well.

Omg omg thank you so much🤗🤗🤗 This very very helpful. You are awesome. RC is a dream neutral red, Geranium is a nice coral red. I notice the stitching in Geranium is pinkish tone or is it just my eye wanting to see pink!

Maybe this can help you.... Geranium in togo PHW vs Rouge Casaque in TC GHW. RC definitely a true red but geranium is beautiful as well.

Ermottina thank you for posting a side by side comparison of your beautiful Bs. I greatly appreciate it! What will I do without Tpf friends like you[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
Your post definitely is helping me decide with much ease.

sorry dear i can't help much as i love red and i normally don't like to wait lol... Geranium ghw is as beautiful as rc but they are different red you should go check it out and you might find yourself in love again. I read that rc is retired thus you are waiting for back-order if your store is still waiting for the shipment. As for paris, there is no guarantee that you will get offered and even if you do, may not be rc. Good luck. :hugs:

+1

Ermottina thank you for posting a side by side comparison of your beautiful Bs. I greatly appreciate it! What will I do without Tpf friends like you[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
Your post definitely is helping me decide with much ease.
It's a pleasure!! I am sure that Geranium with GHW will be TDF especially for a Kelly 28!!!! It's only a shade lighter than RC you will love it for sure:woohoo: