Please help! Gucci flora....

1. I have this bag in my Bergdorf's cart.. Can't decide. What does everyone think?

BGV3274_mp.jpg
  2. I think that bag is VERY cute. The only downside is that the canvas may pick up dirt and the flaps on the pockets are vachetta leather--so you'll get some patina like the LV's. If you're ok with that then go for it. But if you want the bag to stay "pristine"--you're going to need to limit its use...

3. I know it can most likely get dirty easily and is seasonal unless you live in a warmer climate but I love the flora! I saw a the large hobo style IRL several weeks ago and it was amazing:heart: I searched everywhere for one but couldn't find it....

4. I have one in a tote..its so cute IRL!

5. Very beautiful! but i don't like so much that bambù handle, i prefer a vacchetta handle

6. I'm neutral

7. I love the print for the warm weather or the summer time. But I like the large obo one in this print better

8. I like the floral. It's beautiful IRL. But those pockets on the front ruin it for me. It's like they were stuck there as an after thought. I think it would be much cuter without the pockets.

9. I love the flora pattern in general, but I have to say that I don't like the pockets either. I do like the bamboo handle though.

10. I LOOOOOOOve the floral print. I think you should go for it!!!

11. I think its wonderful! Love it, you should so get it.

12. overall, LOVE it. what did you decide?

13. I love the bamboo handles! And the vachetta makes it a bit more high-maintenance, but probably no more than the coach or lv vachetta. I say get it! The pattern is loveeeely.

14. I love the floral bags they are so nice.

15. I love the floral print (I have the large hobo). Love the bamboo handles but based on experience with other double-bamboo handle bags they will rub together and get scratched and scuffed. If you can live with that then you should go for it. I sprayed my bag with Scotchguard and it seems to help. It isn't an everyday bag for me but just looking at it makes me happy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice