Please HELP!! Glazing defect on Victorine

olalove

Mar 22, 2016
Hey guys! Would love to get your advice on this!!! I've ordered a victorine in RB from Saks back home (Boston) and it arrived in the mail today (it was mailed to Sacramento, CA, as I'm currently in school there). I absolutely adore the piece but I noticed a chunk of missing glaze on the wallet :sad: I'm not sure if I should bring it into the store since the closest LV is at least 1-2 hours away and the closest Saks is in SF. To be honest, I don't even know if I can take it to a LV boutique or I have to return it to a Saks. I'd love to have it exchanged but there is major shortage of this piece at the moment. I'm just worried that if I ignored the issue it may be easier for the canvas to crack down the line. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!!!
View media item 2647View media item 2646

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hey guys! Would love to get your advice on this!!! I've ordered a victorine in RB from Saks back home (Boston) and it arrived in the mail today (it was mailed to Sacramento, CA, as I'm currently in school there). I absolutely adore the piece but I noticed a chunk of missing glaze on the wallet :sad: I'm not sure if I should bring it into the store since the closest LV is at least 1-2 hours away and the closest Saks is in SF. To be honest, I don't even know if I can take it to a LV boutique or I have to return it to a Saks. I'd love to have it exchanged but there is major shortage of this piece at the moment. I'm just worried that if I ignored the issue it may be easier for the canvas to crack down the line. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!!!
View media item 2647View media item 2646
Thankfully the missing glazing isn't directly on a flex point and it's facing towards the leather which is more resistant to cracking. The only advice I can offer is for you to call CS and request that your wallet be sent away for reglazing which, because the item is new, should be done at no cost to you. They may even be able to track down a replacement if that's something you'd prefer.