Please help: ghw or rghw on a blk Kelly belt?

eggandbacon81

Apr 19, 2017
Sorry to be annoying- I received my black Kelly belt with ghw and loved it a lot at first. I chose ghw because all my jewelries and bag hardwares are in yellow gold. However, after more research, I found that lots of influencers chose rghw for the blk belt. I become more and more undecided and hesitant. Should I exchange mine to rghw? Is the ghw too yellow? It does look a bit harsher than my Cartier yg jewelries. Thank you so much for your input!

CMilly

Mar 31, 2019
I like both but the YG but it matches my bag and my jewelry so I have that one. It’s personal preference. Both are beautiful.

Graw

Aug 26, 2011
The YG on the Kelly belt looks fine. If you get rgh on the belt you’d end up buying more bags & jewelry to match, because that would look awkward. Don’t worry about the supposed influencers.

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
Hermes YG and RG are not super dramatically different. I prefer RG and always have... not bc of an influencer but bc I just love the tone. They may be picking RG bc it's relatively new for Hermes to do in these accessories. I intermix RG and YG all the time. Go with your heart dear....u really can't go wrong w either on Black so don't get a headache over it...

Reactions: loh

eggandbacon81

Apr 19, 2017
Hermes YG and RG are not super dramatically different. I prefer RG and always have... not bc of an influencer but bc I just love the tone. They may be picking RG bc it's relatively new for Hermes to do in these accessories. I intermix RG and YG all the time. Go with your heart dear....u really can't go wrong w either on Black so don't get a headache over it...
Thank you girls for all your input. I stopped torching myself after reading your replies - i decide to keep my yg!