Please help finding this one on sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Someone please help with this one. It is on sale at NM, full price should be about $1,825, the sales price should be $1,278. Please send me a message if anyone know about this one.Thanks a million times!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Also, if anyone bought this one, could you please email me the stock number on your receipt so that I can call NM to do a search? Thanks a million times.!!!!!!!!!

3. This bag is beautiful. I think i want one too. Are you sure it's on sale at NM?? DOnt they have any of this in stock??

4. Very pretty...good luck with your search!!!

5. Thats such a nice bag, I like the pink tag hanging down.

6. I found it at Saks, 30% off. Here is the sales number and name, Justin Mack, 602-955-8000, ext.5357. Good luck everyu one.

7. also this one is on sale too at both NM and Sak, both 30% off. here is the number, NM,Jesse Kopischke 480-990-2100, ext. 2091. Saks, Justin Mack,602-955-8000 ext 5357. Justin is very very nice, just tell him you want the bag Lily got, he will know.

Attached Files: