Please help .. etoupe vs raisin vs black in chevre

Very open question...it so much depends on the style, size and HW of the bag + your wardrobe colors and current collection + your needs
All 3 are amazing!
If we are talking about one and only bag I'd say - K28 black chèvre PHW - timeless, modern, versatile in this combination to me!

Agree. Black in chèvre is so luscious!

Reactions: LT bag lady
Very open question...it so much depends on the style, size and HW of the bag + your wardrobe colors and current collection + your needs
All 3 are amazing!
If we are talking about one and only bag I'd say - K28 black chèvre PHW - timeless, modern, versatile in this combination to me!
Thank you soo much SasaEn. It is for a b25. I am looking for a neutral one now since all my bags are really bright and colorful. I agree with black eventhough i have 2 chanel bags.

Black Chevre will never wrong
Why?
Everyone will need a black
Everyone will one a black
Everyone must have a black
Black hermes is a must for all collectors or beginners

Raisin in chèvre? I couldn't turn that down! Like you, I have a black Chanel for those occasions when I need a black dressy bag. Raisin can substitute for black if necessary, but is so much more special, IMO. While I can appreciate the argument for black, Hermes does color so well, I'll always chose color over black when it comes to H.

Raisin in chèvre? I couldn't turn that down! Like you, I have a black Chanel for those occasions when I need a black dressy bag. Raisin can substitute for black if necessary, but is so much more special, IMO. While I can appreciate the argument for black, Hermes does color so well, I'll always chose color over black when it comes to H.
Thanks catsinthebag, I agree completely with you. I have one black chanel in ghw and one in phw so I am all set with black bags but i guess I can let one of them go. Hmmm .... i know black in chevre is gorgeous ... but I am seriously considering raisin. It's just that I havent seen one irl [emoji29]
The "ode to raisin" thread has many pictures but sometimes the purple tone doesnt really show in some pics.

Thanks catsinthebag, I agree completely with you. I have one black chanel in ghw and one in phw so I am all set with black bags but i guess I can let one of them go. Hmmm .... i know black in chevre is gorgeous ... but I am seriously considering raisin. It's just that I havent seen one irl [emoji29]
The "ode to raisin" thread has many pictures but sometimes the purple tone doesnt really show in some pics.
I have a raisin B and the color varies by year and hw.

Reactions: Allinbee
Black = forever classic
Raisin = one of the most special , beloved H colors. Will be somewhere between a jewel-toned purple and a very dark purple. More special IMO and in a B25 you can do the extra color.
Etoupe = I think Etoupe in chevre is very pretty but doesn't take advantage of this leather as much as black or raisin.