Please help .. etoupe vs raisin vs black in chevre

Allinbee

May 4, 2011
Which one would you choose? And Why? If any of you have pics kindly post here. Thanks in advance. Really appreciate your opinion.

SaSaEN

Nov 6, 2016
Very open question...it so much depends on the style, size and HW of the bag + your wardrobe colors and current collection + your needs
All 3 are amazing!
If we are talking about one and only bag I'd say - K28 black chèvre PHW - timeless, modern, versatile in this combination to me!

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Very open question...it so much depends on the style, size and HW of the bag + your wardrobe colors and current collection + your needs
All 3 are amazing!
If we are talking about one and only bag I'd say - K28 black chèvre PHW - timeless, modern, versatile in this combination to me!
Agree. Black in chèvre is so luscious!

Reactions: LT bag lady

Allinbee

May 4, 2011
All 3 are amazing!
Thank you soo much SasaEn. It is for a b25. I am looking for a neutral one now since all my bags are really bright and colorful. I agree with black eventhough i have 2 chanel bags.

bagidiotic

Apr 10, 2012
sunshine island
Black Chevre will never wrong
Why?
Everyone will need a black
Everyone will one a black
Everyone must have a black
Black hermes is a must for all collectors or beginners

Allinbee

May 4, 2011
Black Chevre will never wrong
Why?
Everyone will need a black
Everyone will one a black
Everyone must have a black
Black hermes is a must for all collectors or beginners
Thanks Bagidiotic. Three votes for black but I have 2 black chanel bags. I agree though black in chevre is tdf.

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
Raisin in chèvre? I couldn't turn that down! Like you, I have a black Chanel for those occasions when I need a black dressy bag. Raisin can substitute for black if necessary, but is so much more special, IMO. While I can appreciate the argument for black, Hermes does color so well, I'll always chose color over black when it comes to H.

Allinbee

May 4, 2011
I'll put in a vote for raisin! If you have black bags already, raisin is a good dark alternative. All three choices are good, though.
Yay!! First one for raisin. Thanks ouija board. I love raisin too but I have never seen one irl thus i need to hear opinions from members here.

Allinbee

May 4, 2011
Raisin in chèvre? I couldn't turn that down! Like you, I have a black Chanel for those occasions when I need a black dressy bag. Raisin can substitute for black if necessary, but is so much more special, IMO. While I can appreciate the argument for black, Hermes does color so well, I'll always chose color over black when it comes to H.
Thanks catsinthebag, I agree completely with you. I have one black chanel in ghw and one in phw so I am all set with black bags but i guess I can let one of them go. Hmmm .... i know black in chevre is gorgeous ... but I am seriously considering raisin. It's just that I havent seen one irl [emoji29]
The "ode to raisin" thread has many pictures but sometimes the purple tone doesnt really show in some pics.

scndlslv

Feb 9, 2013
Great State of Texas
Thanks catsinthebag, I agree completely with you. I have one black chanel in ghw and one in phw so I am all set with black bags but i guess I can let one of them go. Hmmm .... i know black in chevre is gorgeous ... but I am seriously considering raisin. It's just that I havent seen one irl [emoji29]
The "ode to raisin" thread has many pictures but sometimes the purple tone doesnt really show in some pics.
I have a raisin B and the color varies by year and hw.

Reactions: Allinbee

honhon

Jan 18, 2011
raisin in chèvre has been my very sticky obsession forever and i had just made a SO for it last month and i can not wait to receive

QuelleFromage

Jan 15, 2011
Black = forever classic
Raisin = one of the most special , beloved H colors. Will be somewhere between a jewel-toned purple and a very dark purple. More special IMO and in a B25 you can do the extra color.
Etoupe = I think Etoupe in chevre is very pretty but doesn't take advantage of this leather as much as black or raisin.