Please help!! Etoupe Swift with Gold Hardware

Beumonde,ouija board, Doloresmia, boo1689, quinn's mom, may3545,zenith, mrb4bags, rockerchic, etoupebirkin and s'mom...thank you so much for all your input......as hard as it is I have to decline my HG bag since it is not the right hardware for me...you guys rock!!!!! I really need to wait for the right one......

Piafee- you are so sweet...posting the comparison pic for me ...I do appreciate all the effort...and thank's to you too.....

I drove my SA nuts with this question.It seemed I kept changing my mind,do I go GH or PH.I finally went PH because to me this combo can go from casual to dressy.The GH gives a more dressy feel to me but both are so beautiful.You can't go wrong either way.

Love the way that you wrap a scarf around the handle

chianti90,

I have the bag you are being offered and I love it. I specifically got it because it had gold hardware. I wear a great deal of high carat yellow gold jewelry, so for me GHW makes sense.

If you wear more silver/platinum jewelry, then I would wait. If you mix yellow gold and silver, take a look at the bag. See if it talks to you. Here are some pics of my bag.

All in all you need to get a bag that you will LOVE for years.

WAIT FOR THE HW YOU WANT!!

I am a PH girl myself, and I settled for gold on a couple of occasions,twice with rouge h, once with black, and I keep planning to list the bags for sale.

One of them is a Birkin, I persoanlly find you really do notice the hardware color on a Birkin. I have an Evelyne in rouge h with gold hardwrae, but you don't really see it on that bag, so it doesn't bother me.

With etoupe, I think gold harware brings out the brownish side of the color, if that matters at all....

I saw an etoupe today at the sale - PH. To me, it was a bit "cold". I think it needs the GHW to warm up/richen the bag. All a matter of opinion and taste - go with what you love best.