Please help! EBAY purchase- did the seller rip off the rhinestones??!

inluvwCoach

Jan 2, 2009
Hi everyone! I've been looking for this wallet for a long time. I just purchased it and I was looking closely at the ladybug. It appears that the seller took off rhinestones, but I'm not if it did come with rhinestones?!? Maybe one was falling off so she decided to remove them all. If so I want to know so I can contact her and maybe get a refund or a small credit. She states it was new condition.

Thanks ladies.

Here is a link to the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280389565233&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI
In addition, what is the style number???

P.S: and yes I did break my ban...shhh don't tell.

Ohhh, I can't tell if there are rhinestones in the pic's of the listing or not. Most likely it either didn't come with them...or they fell off after just a couple uses. Those would have to have been some TINY rhinestones!!

I'm sure others will weigh in with more help for you!!

That is seriously the most adorable wallet ever!! Great price too! I have no idea about the rhinestones though...hopefully she didn't take them off if they were there originally.

I can't be certain, b ut they look like little leather cut outs...I don't think there were rhinestones there.....but I have never seen this wallet.

I have the pures for that wallet and it has the rinestones but I never saw the wallet with the rinestones. I do not think it ahad any

It doesn't look like there were rhinestones to begin with IMO, but it's difficult to tell based on the pics.
BTW, that wallet is absolutely adorable. Let us know how the rhinestone verdict once it finally arrives to you.

rhinestones on a wallet is a dumb design anyways. They're just glued on so taking the wallet in and out continuously and the wallet coming in contact with items in a bag would cause them to fall off. I doubt it came with them, but you can always put some on it.

Hi everyone! I've been looking for this wallet for a long time. I just purchased it and I was looking closely at the ladybug. It appears that the seller took off rhinestones, but I'm not if it did come with rhinestones?!? Maybe one was falling off so she decided to remove them all. If so I want to know so I can contact her and maybe get a refund or a small credit. She states it was new condition.

Thanks ladies.

Here is a link to the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280389565233&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI
In addition, what is the style number???

P.S: and yes I did break my ban...shhh don't tell.

I don't see any evidence of rhinestones in Coach's drilldown photo. Where do you think they were supposed to be? he only place I can see anything that looks like they might be stones is the eyes. There were NO rhinestones in the wing cutouts. Maybe you're confusing it with the Ladybug keychain - that DOES have rhinestones.
The style number was 6525.

I agree with Pacocky, rhinestones on a wallet is a dumb idea. I've added a second pic enlarged 2 times.

Attachments

• 6525_d1.jpg
    6525_d1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 6525_2x.jpg
    6525_2x.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited: