Please help...dye transfer on Burberry bag!!!

I know this a tad older posting.. but has anyone found something that works?
Im ordering a bag from a girl and she just accidently got a pen mark on the side of the bag and feels horrible about it.. but I really want that bag! but dont want a hideous pen mark though!

I just use a piece of cotton and water. But my Nova check bag is made from a different material it is not the really hard nova check material it is a really soft one. Supposedly it was pre-treated so stains can just wipe off, so when I wear jeans or suede it stains but when I get home I just dab some water and it comes right off.

unfortunately.. the PVC coating on burberry bags absorbs inks and stains, and it is nearly impossible to remove ink/ dye stains on the bags as it is absorbed well into the PVC coating. sorry!
but the SA should've told you this before you bought it!!
hav to b careful wif burberry bags!! stay away from denim!

So I dropped it off today and they will send it to a coble they work with. They said if they can't get it off they might replace it because they did not tell me about clothes rubbing off on the PVC brand...Please pray that it comes off or they send me home with a new bag...!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was the final out come? did you get a new bag???

I just purchased a PVC Nova check burberry purse and even though I've been insanely careful with it, yesterday I discovered a huge pen mark on the front. I brought it to several of the top dry cleaners and leather repair shops today but they wouldn't touch it; they were worried about the ink spreading. They said pen was like red wine (meaning can't come out.) I called Bic, the maker of the pen I suspect it is and they suggested hairspray and Amodex cleaner found at Office Max. I called Burberry and they ensured me the stripes on the purse probably wouldn't fade with Shout Wipes. Haven't tried either but I have tried rubbing alcohol and oxyclean wipes. Neither helped. My mom suggested to send it out to New Jersey to this store called Ringling but it's really expensive. If ANYONE has anything else please let me know!
BrittanyFlorence

good luck...i had the same problem with my nova check tote too..it absorbs some red dye from my clothes..i ended up returning it n got a refund bc it also got some "bubbling" issues. so much luck for the first burberry purchase...=P