Please help decide!!

DT93

O.G.
May 27, 2009
I'm contemplating between either an orange 2274 or red 1876. I really love the prada red but I think orange is currently catching my eye it's less common. How ever do you think orange will stay chic and have the neutral ability like red??

On another note- I also prefer the 2274 as it has the removable strap. Can't wait for your input.

tlilrascal

tlilrascal
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I'm contemplating between either an orange 2274 or red 1876. I really love the prada red but I think orange is currently catching my eye it's less common. How ever do you think orange will stay chic and have the neutral ability like red??

On another note- I also prefer the 2274 as it has the removable strap. Can't wait for your input.

Depends on what color purses you have already. I tend to like purses with a pop of color. I just purchased the orange 1874 and I love it. It can go with a lot if you're dressed in neutral colors. I see they also have a mustard color and i'm eyeing that one too. Red is definately classic and in my opinion goes with everything.
Good luck deciding because prada has so many colors.

hellokatiegirl

Treat Yo Self!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2009
I have the orange (Papaya) BN1844. I absolutely love the color and find it to be fairly versatile. As you said it is not as common as many of the other colors offered by Prada which is nice. I also think the orange will stay chic and not go out of style. The orange color offered by Prada is reminiscent of a certain famous bag in its most iconic color (the Birkin) and for this reason I think the color will stay classic and timeless.

The red color is very pretty too and also very versatile. I think as tlilrascal stated, it just depends on what colors you currently have in your collection. It also depends on your wardrobe.

Good luck! Let us know what you end up getting!

DT93

O.G.
May 27, 2009
hellokatiegirl said:
I have the orange (Papaya) BN1844. I absolutely love the color and find it to be fairly versatile. As you said it is not as common as many of the other colors offered by Prada which is nice. I also think the orange will stay chic and not go out of style. The orange color offered by Prada is reminiscent of a certain famous bag in its most iconic color (the Birkin) and for this reason I think the color will stay classic and timeless.

The red color is very pretty too and also very versatile. I think as tlilrascal stated, it just depends on what colors you currently have in your collection. It also depends on your wardrobe.

Good luck! Let us know what you end up getting!

I currently have a black Chanel jumbo with ghw, lv Courtney (black multicolor), lv vernis alma in dark blue and lv azur Eva.

I wear a vast array of colours - alot of neutrals as well.

Slut4Lux

Sep 14, 2012
im deciding between the
1. orange
2. red
3. cornflower blue (vv hard to find)

.. though im pretty sure its between the orange and red. isnt it easier to contrast red than orange? just think that bright orange might get tiring on the eyes after a while. what say?

Slut4Lux

Sep 14, 2012
Thanks a bunch for the links! more than the red, i was looking for pics of the orange.
the pics helped me decide:
1. LOVE LOVE the blue
2. red is a no - didn't do much for me.
3. still deciding on orange. such a bright cheery color.

called the store and they said "navy blue" was available. im assuming the cornflower blue/ bluette is the same (?)

hopefully they wont be sold out before i buy it in a few weeks! :smile:

yoyotomatoe

Live~Laugh~Love
O.G.
Jan 16, 2012
Thanks a bunch for the links! more than the red, i was looking for pics of the orange.
1. LOVE LOVE the blue

called the store and they said "navy blue" was available. im assuming the cornflower blue/ bluette is the same (?)

Here's an orange mini reveal
http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/my-1st-prada-bag-saffiano-lux-mini-size-774320.html

pinkrose398

MaddyLoves.com
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
1. LOVE LOVE the blue

Navy blue is the bluette and cornflower blue and bluette is the same colour. It's gorgeous, you should definitely get it =)