Please help decide - which alma to get?

swtvalen

Jul 6, 2010
I can't decide between these two. I found someone's picture online with them side by side. Which one would you get? Citron or cream?

Attachments

• LV alma.jpg
    LV alma.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 506
Wow, this is apples and oranges. It would depend on what you plan to use the bag for. Love the yellow, but I am a gold hardware girl. Perhaps you can give more context as to what you are looking to use it for to assist people in giving advice. Good luck!

They're both gorgeous! Personally I prefer the yellow, just because I'm terrified or white bags. However, it does matter what you would use this bag for. I can just imagine the yellow with a cute sundress and sandals in the spring and summer.

Wow, this is apples and oranges. It would depend on what you plan to use the bag for. Love the yellow, but I am a gold hardware girl. Perhaps you can give more context as to what you are looking to use it for to assist people in giving advice. Good luck!
I agree. Epi may be better as an everyday bag. But i love vernis, so if i could afford i would get vernis :smile:

So last year I wanted the epi citron so badly I looked for it everywhere, but they were all sold out! After a year, I saw it again in store, but this time, the vernis in cream really caught my eye as well. So I thought, yellow is great, but it's not as useful as the cream perhaps? (I can probably only use it in the summer/spring). I thought the cream was the color that I can match with anything i'm wearing.... I love both, just can't decide on which to get. Maybe I should get the cream? and then get a alma bb in the yellow? help! I'm not sure if the alma pm is too much yellow?

I should go with what makes you heart skip a beat and not what may be best.
Yellow is a hot color right now, but I will always love that color:smile: if you do also, you should go for citron. There is someone here on the forum that has the citron.
I myself have a proenza lime( more yellowish then green) and I wore it today! I think it fits every season, only not on the heavy, dark rainy days.