Please help decide Mini Satchel or Mini Tanner

spaceprincess

cupcake girl
Dec 17, 2011
Hello,
I'm am debating between the Saffiano Mini Satchel in Robin or the Legacy Mini Tanner in Mint. I don't have anything like the Tanner so it probably would be a great addition. I have one or two non-Coach satchel already but I feel like I must have the color robin. My Coach purses are all black so I'm hopping to start venturing into color with either one of these. Please help!

Hello,
I'm am debating between the Saffiano Mini Satchel in Robin or the Legacy Mini Tanner in Mint. I don't have anything like the Tanner so it probably would be a great addition. I have one or two non-Coach satchel already but I feel like I must have the color robin. My Coach purses are all black so I'm hopping to start venturing into color with either one of these. Please help!
I have the Mini Tanner and I want the Mini Satchel as well (in Vermillion). The Vermillion is such a beautiful red! I think I will need to get her in the Crossbody city tote as well...and maybe even the soft wallet...I am trying to carry less these days, only the essentials and I have always loved cross body bags so I am looking at smaller bags these days so all the Minis are calling my name. The penny bags are too small but the Mini Satchel and Mini Tanner fits the bill!

Hello,

How much do you carry usually?
Mini satchel is really mini. I usually carry really minimum so it's fine for me, but mini tanner looks like it fits a lot more for that size of bag.

I personally like mini satchel's shape better and robin color is new and fresh!

I think the mini Tanner is cuter but I like the color robin better, plus I don't like the separating zipper in the Tanner. I think the shape of the mini satchel might be more practical. Did you see Sallyinmaui's comparison pic?

I think the mini Tanner is cuter but I like the color robin better, plus I don't like the separating zipper in the Tanner. I think the shape of the mini satchel might be more practical. Did you see Sallyinmaui's comparison pic?

I think I don't mind the zipper issue too much since I rarely ever use them with any purse. I didn't see the comparison picture, do you have the link handy? I will try searching for it.

How much do you carry usually?
Mini satchel is really mini. I usually carry really minimum so it's fine for me, but mini tanner looks like it fits a lot more for that size of bag.

I personally like mini satchel's shape better and robin color is new and fresh!

I am trying to not carry too much with me. I work from home so I only really need basic stuffs when going out. The bigger the bag the more "basic" item I think I need.

I have the Mini Tanner and I want the Mini Satchel as well (in Vermillion). The Vermillion is such a beautiful red! I think I will need to get her in the Crossbody city tote as well...and maybe even the soft wallet...I am trying to carry less these days, only the essentials and I have always loved cross body bags so I am looking at smaller bags these days so all the Minis are calling my name. The penny bags are too small but the Mini Satchel and Mini Tanner fits the bill!

I have a lot of big bags already so husband-to-be is only allowing small to medium bag to enter the house. All though he didn't object when I was looking at the parchment Molly on sale at Nordstrom lol. Vermillion is such a pretty color too. I must say this current line up of color is what turning me on to color bag right now.

Those were the exact two bags I was contemplating in the store today. Both are so cute but in the end the shape of the Saffiano mini satchel won! I also think the zipper on that is easier to manage with one hand which is important for me. Somehow I just can't do the Legacy bags, I ended up getting a mint green bag from Kate Spade. And I am getting the mini satchel in coral!!

I was deciding between these 2 as well. I have the mint mini tanner with tags still on and my mini satchel in robin is waiting on my front porch but I'm not home. I'll post additional comparison pics later. I imagine ill be returning my mini tanner though because even my SA admitted the risk of color transfer for someone who wears jeans a lot which I do. The mini satchel is less likely for color transfer. If $ wasn't an issue if keep both though! Good luck with your decision!

I love love love my mini Tanner in watermelon! Have not seen the mini satchel and I am afraid I will fall in love all over again if I set my eyes on it.
I want the mini Willis in crimson patent too!

I was deciding between these 2 as well. I have the mint mini tanner with tags still on and my mini satchel in robin is waiting on my front porch but I'm not home. I'll post additional comparison pics later. I imagine ill be returning my mini tanner though because even my SA admitted the risk of color transfer for someone who wears jeans a lot which I do. The mini satchel is less likely for color transfer. If $ wasn't an issue if keep both though! Good luck with your decision!

Ahh cannot wait to see comparison pics. Take it from someone whose lemon Courtenay is SOOOO color transferred from wearing jeans ONCE with her... Keep the mini satchel. Mint is gorgeous but I'm sure it will likely let you down!