Please help decide! Dionysus or Padlock???

Which bag?

• Dionysus black leather

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Padlock GG Supreme

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

doongee

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hello dear forum!

I’m kind of desperate...
I just bought a Dionysus. A bag I wanted forever. None of the colours and material combos really spoke to me in the past though... so now I got the all leather black one with the crystals on the tiger head lock.
BUT somehow I didn’t have the usual “high” buying a bag always gives me :lol:

Now that I still got time for the 14-day-return frame, I am wondering if I made the right choice.
I really want a GUCCI handbag! And I always thought it has to be the Dionysus... but I’m eyeing another one.. the medium size padlock!

What do you guys think?

Thanks for any feedback! :heart:

Attachments

• FABB865A-A28F-4E43-B038-752683A49F92.jpeg
    FABB865A-A28F-4E43-B038-752683A49F92.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 387
I personally don't like the Padlock one very much and I voted for the Dionysus on your poll, because I find it absolutely gorgeous, but maybe you should just return the bag, if you're not in love with it.

Reactions: doongee
I'm not in love with either, but out of the two, I like the Dionysus the best. Agree with Sonmi, if you're lukewarm about the bag then just return it and wait it out until you find something you do get excited over.

What's not working for you with the black D? Is the leather too matte, the hw not bright enough? Perhaps the leather's not smooth? Only you know why something's not not making your heart sing.

I have a much older top-handle version of the Padlock (in black lizard) and totally love it. I also really like that particular Dionysus but perhaps I do prefer ghw on some black bags.

Both the D ad padlock use classic Gucci hw and are not gimmicky. If you are not feeling the Dionysus then return it and try a number of other bags, Padlock included.