Please help decide between 10 motifs blue agate and celestial blue holiday pendant

zoeyd123

Jan 28, 2014
usa
Hi all, I need your input between the 10 motifs blue agate necklace and celestial blue holiday pendant. I bought this year holiday pendant and now have a second thought if I should return it and save money for the 10 motifs blue agate necklace. Would the 10 motifs be too formal for daily wear? I have the blue agate bracelet, blue serves pendant, and grey MOP LE pendant. Thank you very much for your inputs.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

mmgoodies

Jul 2, 2012
I would vote for 10 motifs too! I am only 32 already finding myself not liking small pendants as much more, it's always wise to invest in more substantial pieces

Reactions: bubablu and hopiko

hopiko

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
+1 for blue agate 10 motif. You already have the pendants covered and it is a beautiful, easy to wear, piece!

zoeyd123

Jan 28, 2014
usa
I agree with you. I start to regret buying several small pieces of jewelry that I wish I could save for getting substantial pieces. Thank you for your input