Please Help! Damaged Lace :(

There are some snags on this gorgeous pair of CLs. I looked for other threads with something similar couldnt find :sad: Can these be fixed? say by MM7 maybe? Any ladies with the same issue? What happens if its untreated? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385513241.285706.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1385513283.702806.jpg

Quick update everyone, I took everyones advice and contacted MM7 and they said they can take care of it. But i am not sure if it was a language issue :/ Sooo...I am sending them over with my friend on her vacation and hopefully I get back a fixed pair. If not maybe I can sharpie them in or very strategically place strass ;) I will let you know how it turns out

I would avoid using a Sharpie as a last resort. Because of the way the satin underneath is woven, the ink will most likely bleed and make little blobs, rather than replicating the fine lines. Wish I had a better solution though. Hope MM7 can help!

Quick update everyone, I took everyones advice and contacted MM7 and they said they can take care of it. But i am not sure if it was a language issue :/ Sooo...I am sending them over with my friend on her vacation and hopefully I get back a fixed pair. If not maybe I can sharpie them in or very strategically place strass ;) I will let you know how it turns out

Yes please if you could report back that would be great.

There are some snags on this gorgeous pair of CLs. I looked for other threads with something similar couldnt find :sad: Can these be fixed? say by MM7 maybe? Any ladies with the same issue? What happens if its untreated? View attachment 2411869View attachment 2411870

Also call Santana Creative....you can email Isaac photos and he can let you know if they can do it here in the US. 404-816-0501

If you do send them to MM7, they will be able to repair them. They were able to repair exotic Privatitas for me.

Good luck!