Please help!!! ( CLEMENCE WALLET )

mumumimi

Jun 20, 2012
Hi everyone,

I just got my CLEMENCE Mono with Fuchsia 3 days ago and I have wondering why my wallet has not show made in from? I was watched many review and it's not the same my wallet at all... Please everyone can help
me. My wallet is made in 2017.

This picture is my wallet.
. 16790604_10154071893020059_1677858010_n.jpg

And this picture is from Louis Vuitton websuit.

16754655_10154071892865059_333754580_n.jpg

Thank you very much...

I have the same wallet and it also does not say made in wherever. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is because it is made in USA. For some reason they don't put made in USA on this particular item.

Hi everyone,

I just got my CLEMENCE Mono with Fuchsia 3 days ago and I have wondering why my wallet has not show made in from? I was watched many review and it's not the same my wallet at all... Please everyone can help
me. My wallet is made in 2017.

This picture is my wallet.
. View attachment 3606205

And this picture is from Louis Vuitton websuit.

View attachment 3606207

Thank you very much...
Your wallet was made in the US. Some rule was drafted a few years back that mandates all items manufactured in the States declare whether they are made from domestic or imported materials - hence the infamous cloth tag in bags such as the NF which say "Made in USA from imported materials". Obviously it's too much to put in a smaller SLG and, because they can't just stamp MIUSA, LV has just omitted it all together.

Reactions: mumumimi
I have the same wallet and it also does not say made in wherever. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is because it is made in USA. For some reason they don't put made in USA on this particular item.
Thank you for your reply.. I was think like that too. I never have made in USA before and this is my first time!!

Your wallet was made in the US. Some rule was drafted a few years back that mandates all items manufactured in the States declare whether they are made from domestic or imported materials - hence the infamous cloth tag in bags such as the NF which say "Made in USA from imported materials". Obviously it's too much to put in a smaller SLG and, because they can't just stamp MIUSA, LV has just omitted it all together.
Thank you very much.. I never know this case before and this is my first time I got it from USA..

I just got the Clemence monogram with fuchsia as well - two days ago. I don't have a made in stamp either but the date code points to being made in France. Strange.

Thank you very much.. I never know this case before and this is my first time I got it from USA..
Most welcome:biggrin: I just picked up a Cles and sure enough when I opened it there was no Made in stamp. There's a lot of people who only want MIF, and that's fine, but I think that it's pretty neat to have a MIU piece since the only place you can get one in is in North America.

Reactions: Mommy2LJ and snibor
I just got the Clemence monogram with fuchsia as well - two days ago. I don't have a made in stamp either but the date code points to being made in France. Strange.
There are a few codes that are shared between countries - SD and FL represent both France and the US - and sometimes the only way to tell them apart is to look for the Made in stamp. Because your wallet doesn't have it, for the reason I've already mentioned above, then it's made in the US.

Reactions: PoshSwan
Omg I just received mine yesterday and I was also worried about that it's doesn't say where it was made so I immediately started to think maybe it was made here in the US. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Attachments

• IMG_9178.JPG
    IMG_9178.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 1,640