Please help!! - choosing a gift for my dad..

Which one should I get??

Results are only viewable after voting.

icechampagne

Tiffany
Jul 25, 2006
Hi everyone,
I'm doing my Christmas shopping tomorrow after school..I've decided to get my dad a Louis Vuitton tie. Or a Gucci one but I can't decide..so can you please vote for which one I should get? Or tell me another one that may be nicer =P I hope posting this in here wouldn't make it too biased hahah.

5.jpg

new-6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks!!

I love #1 great color combo and pattern. Such a sweet gift idea, be sure to let us know what you decide. I know you were concerned about bias here and I must say that they Gucci ties are nice but #s 3 &4 were too busy for me and #5 just screams logo, so I must say that I made an unbiased choice for you! LOL!

i voted for #1, but i'm not so crazy about the monogram ties. i think a more modest designer tie (one that lacks all the the G's, C's, LV's) would be the way to go, unless your dad prefers mono clothing. they are all lovely ties, i'm just giving you mho. i'm sure that whatever you choose your dad will love. cheers!

Thanks everyone for voting! ;)

It's funny because I asked on another website and people liked the black Gucci one the most & the LV ones the least hahah. I was originally leaning towards the blue LV one anyways. So I'm glad you guys think it's nice at least..

i voted for #1, but i'm not so crazy about the monogram ties. i think a more modest designer tie (one that lacks all the the G's, C's, LV's) would be the way to go, unless your dad prefers mono clothing. they are all lovely ties, i'm just giving you mho. i'm sure that whatever you choose your dad will love. cheers!

yea I understand what you're saying..I wanted to get an Hermes one at first with no monogram (the one with those cute pictures heheh) but then I realized he already had a lot of those so I wanted to get him at least one mono :P