Please help choose my first Bal :)

This is the bag I ordered... hope it's as lovely irl as it looks in the pics!

http://labelsmostwanted.co.uk/produ...bskin-leather-part-time-shoulder-bag-receipt/

Oh...my...gosh - that is absolutely beautiful.

I'm in love with how amazing that hardware looks on this color. I also am glad it doesn't have tassels. To me - the part-time is too much of a "utility" bag to have to worry about tassels getting caught on things. I have City and Box that has tassels and like I mentioned earlier - I look neurotic when I'm using them always trying to make sure the tassels are laying normally.

I can't wait for you to get it. I think you really scored a gem there. Be prepared when you receive it for the color to be a smidgen less brown than it looks in those photos. Gris Poivre is a gorgeous "elephant grey" color that has brown undertones, the photos capture the undertones perfectly but in real life it may look a bit more gray.

I love Bals for that reason, the lighting changes their shade giving them a very dynamic feel.

I just ordered her from online store that is very praised and popular on the. Mulberry forum: labelsmostwanted. There is a gorgeous red Work if anyone is interested. Fingers crossed my bag has nice leather and is in good condition. I've never seen a PT or a Gris Poivre URL, so am awaiting nervously! The price seemed great though... Fingers crossed.

Thank you again for your patience and help!

I'll post pics up here as soon as she arrives.
Wow, this is one gorgeous combo!!! Definetely a keeper (no matter what)
I was thinking to find a GP mrggh in the City size.. but I really have overspent and shouldn't even be allowed to visit his forum :lol:
Well, please post pic when you bag has arrived!

Wow, this is one gorgeous combo!!! Definetely a keeper (no matter what)
I was thinking to find a GP mrggh in the City size.. but I really have overspent and shouldn't even be allowed to visit his forum :lol:
Well, please post pic when you bag has arrived!

*Hug* I feel your pain. Let's go to the corner and sulk together :heart:

She arrived this morning! I couldn't be happier! It's love :love:

The leather is smooshy and lovely, I love the part-time shape (it looks great on me and holds a lot), and the colour combination is fantastic. And she looks brand new :yahoo:

What a wonderful experience with purchasing my first Bal!

I can feel a new addiction coming on. Uh oh.

:ty: to all of you who helped me choose her.

Who would like to see a reveal?

She arrived this morning! I couldn't be happier! It's love :love:

The leather is smooshy and lovely, I love the part-time shape (it looks great on me and holds a lot), and the colour combination is fantastic. And she looks brand new :yahoo:

What a wonderful experience with purchasing my first Bal!

I can feel a new addiction coming on. Uh oh.

:ty: to all of you who helped me choose her.

Who would like to see a reveal?
let us see her
:woohoo:

Here are some side-by-sides

My Part-Time is Giant Silver Hardware, your's would be a smidgen smaller but still just as gorgeous.

CD9D742D-BF66-4DFD-9DB3-82109AC88C50_zpsnid6dtyw.jpg
55C36D0D-2639-4F8B-867C-E64CAA0FCA6F_zpspexgalmc.jpg

E603A8C4-6157-40EA-8101-023908F1CBED_zps0nih5ibw.jpg
1F532594-A4B5-4624-B4BF-3ED54F0757C9_zpsqgiefsp1.jpg

71DA6EBC-A632-4DDA-9880-8D8483ED6788_zpsijofhu8r.jpg
E85CFB3D-7789-4185-BEB2-7FAF3DF452FC_zpson6x4sv8.jpg
These pics are sooo helpful...decisions, decisions. Will sleep on it and then go for my first Balenciaga! Thanks so much :smile: !!!!!

These pics are sooo helpful...decisions, decisions. Will sleep on it and then go for my first Balenciaga! Thanks so much :smile: !!!!!

Awesome!

A fellow TPF'er now! :heart:

You definitely have a fun decision to make. Regardless if you decide to go with one of mine, I know you will find one that makes you totally happy =)