Please Help Choose First And Only Bag Of 2013!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

Since the price increase is around the corner, I have decided to take the plunge and buy a bag now instead of waiting until may or June. I have narrowed my choices to the portobello pm or an alma BB in rose velours or rose indien. Any advice or ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!:smile:

autumn2187 said:
Hi Guys,

Since the price increase is around the corner, I have decided to take the plunge and buy a bag now instead of waiting until may or June. I have narrowed my choices to the portobello pm or an alma BB in rose velours or rose indien. Any advice or ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!:smile:

What bags do you have? Those are two really different bags! I'd say portobello but if you have damier or hobos, rose indien would be a statemt piece.

I vote portobello. I'm not a huge fan of the Alma BB. It's not quite a clutch and its too small to be hand held. I played with them on Sunday I felt like a giant who had broken into LV to run around with the human bags. We were out of our minds. I'm pretty sure every other customer hated our group.

i vote portobello. I'm not a huge fan of the alma bb. It's not quite a clutch and its too small to be hand held. I played with them on sunday i felt like a giant who had broken into lv to run around with the human bags. We were out of our minds. I'm pretty sure every other customer hated our group.

+1

I have decided to wait and see what new bags and colors in the alma bb come out in the next few months, so I decided not purchase anything just yet. Plus it will be easier to justify a new lv purchase once it is closer to my birthday which is in May.:smile:

clu13 said:
I vote portobello. I'm not a huge fan of the Alma BB. It's not quite a clutch and its too small to be hand held. I played with them on Sunday I felt like a giant who had broken into LV to run around with the human bags. We were out of our minds. I'm pretty sure every other customer hated our group.

Bwahahah!

Did you see the m...mo...mmmm.... Crap! What's it called again?! There's a cute little shoulder bag in LV-free vernis. It's super cute and maybe more handy than the bb (practically speaking). Comes in rose velours.

I'll find the name. Otherwise this is the stupidest post ever on my part.