Please help choose a Grey bag?

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
I have been looking for a smallest grey bag. I came down to two now but if you have any other suggestion, I would love to see. The first one is the HaydenHarnett Lorca. Does anyone have this bag or anyother HH bag in this grey. It's hard to make out the real colour on thier website. It kind of looks like a light bluish grey. If you have a HH grey bag, could you please show me its real life colour?:confused1:

The second one is the Be&D Garbo Chain in grey. http://www.beandd.com/index.html?section=Home I love how soft the bag and the leather look. This bag is a lot more than the HH one but it looks classier and more long lasting in terms of style. What do you think? Does anyone have this bag?

Please give me some advise? Either :tup: or :tdown:?:P

KK

Attachments

• Grey Lorca.jpg
    Grey Lorca.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 188
attachment.php

I just got this bag in another color and I'm telling you the leather is so soft and yummy. you will love this bag, and it holds a TON!

I have been looking for a smallest grey bag. I came down to two now but if you have any other suggestion, I would love to see. The first one is the HaydenHarnett Lorca. Does anyone have this bag or anyother HH bag in this grey. It's hard to make out the real colour on thier website. It kind of looks like a light bluish grey. If you have a HH grey bag, could you please show me its real life colour?:confused1:

The second one is the Be&D Garbo Chain in grey. http://www.beandd.com/index.html?section=Home I love how soft the bag and the leather look. This bag is a lot more than the HH one but it looks classier and more long lasting in terms of style. What do you think? Does anyone have this bag?

Please give me some advise? Either :tup: or :tdown:?:P

KK

I vote for the HH. I just bought this bag in eggplant yesterday and it is so yummy. The leather is wonderful and it's the perfect size. I saw another HH grey bag and I agree that the shade has some bluish/cool undertones. It's very pretty, in my opinion.