Please help choose a Birkin

Bagmataz

Oct 4, 2012
Hello TPFers
I have been offered by a local reseller 2 Birkin she is in process of getting .. next week !
An Orange box B and a Black Togo B I think first is 40 and the other is 35
I will take a look , authenticate and they buy but am so excited!!! Which one would be good for a first B??? Please help

Can I suggest that you select a really reputable reseller first, and then decide on the bag?

You've looked at a bunch of bags now, none of which have turned out to be authentic, and already have posted a thread indicating difficulties with the practices of one reseller.

It would probably be best for your peace of mind to find someone trustworthy and reliable and go from there. There are a lot of authentic Birkins out there - you will find one. I wouldn't rush into getting one because it is being offered.

I agree :smile: I guess I am counting my chickens before they hatch !!!! I was just so excited!!!

I will do my homework and definately get it ok'ed in the authentication thread before I commit.
I am hoping the next one turns out to be my dream bag :smile:

pleaseee dont buy black this idea of having to own the basic birkin in black or gold beautiful as they are ... i did this and if its via reseller you can ask for something else maybe blue indigo or raisin useful baic but... color !! sorry but nooo just walking down Madison ave. its a sea of black birkins and this tells me in leather color is the way to go that said im not a fan of 40cm soo..... sorry i do not want to kill the joy but..................................