Please Help..=( can't decide which wallet to get?? HELP..

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
Hi everyone, i'm planning to get my boyfriend a wallet for his birthday, which on september. His wallet is old already and i really want to surprise him with a nice LV wallet/purse. Please give me opinion which is a better choice. I'm planning to get either this 2 design. There are:

1.)Damier Graphite Multiple For Bills And Credit Card
2.)Taiga Billfold With 6 Credit Cards Slots (In either GRIZZU or GREY)

Please kindly help me decide as I'm really not sure which is better :confused1:. Thank you everyone :smile:

lasshayes

Doogle's Mommy
Oct 3, 2007
I love the taiga, but my hubby needs 10 credit card slots, otherwise I would have gotten him that. I did get my brother the 10 card holder monogram, he loves how durable it is. Pick whichever style you/he likes but get what's most practical for him on the inside. I haven't got my hubby one yet since he wants a "super thin" durable wallet that can hold ten cards, but he doesn't like mono! good luck!

Mar 20, 2008
Washington, D.C.
I like the Taiga, and it's more subtle for men who don't want to broadcast what designer they're carrying. I know some men like designer brands, but may have friends who don't approve.

But the Taiga is very nice nonetheless. That would be my suggestion.

mikatee

May 25, 2008
Graphite! It is so trendy and cool and I am sure your boyfriend will love it! ♥

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
hi so far graphite seems more people vote. i will consider, everyone please give me opinion :sweatdrop: hehe thanks alot girls