Please help! Can someone post a pic of the MAB & MAM side by side to compare sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashli

Sep 25, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm super new to TPF and Rebecca Minkoff! I am lusting after the MAB but have never actually seen one IRL and wonder if it's too big for me. So I was wondering if anyone has a picture of a MAB and a MAM side by side they can share to compare their sizes.

Thank you for such a quick reply! So I think I am definitley going with the MAB. I already own a Speedy 35 and the size is perfect for me! I'm 5'7" - damn near 6ft in heels! :biggrin::biggrin: So I think I should stick with the bigger of the two. I'm loving the strap that comes with it - perfect for when I need 2 hands! Now my issue is color! I am undecided between the Black w/blue zipper silver hardware or the Fine wine with gold hardware. Believe it or not I don't own a black bag and could use one - but love the pop of color the fine wine may give me in the fall/winter months.

So is the Fine Wine more of a red? I think I'd prefer a cranberry/wine.

I love this site! So much great info!!!

Thank you Fashion1! What a pretty color! So I'm still undecided on the color. I've been perusing the site and am drooling over all the fab colors the MAB & MAMs come in! Wow! I feel so late and have some catching up to do! BTW your collection is Amazing!

Hi Ashli! Welcome to the RM forum :flowers:

You'll find that we have a lot of useful info here already so if you do a quick search before posting a new thread, chances are the question has already been asked. If you look in the top right hand side of the page you see a "search this forum" button. Good luck and please be sure to let us know what you decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.