Please help! Can someone post a pic of the MAB & MAM side by side to compare sizes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! I'm super new to TPF and Rebecca Minkoff! I am lusting after the MAB but have never actually seen one IRL and wonder if it's too big for me. So I was wondering if anyone has a picture of a MAB and a MAM side by side they can share to compare their sizes.

2. Thank you for such a quick reply! So I think I am definitley going with the MAB. I already own a Speedy 35 and the size is perfect for me! I'm 5'7" - damn near 6ft in heels! :biggrin::biggrin: So I think I should stick with the bigger of the two. I'm loving the strap that comes with it - perfect for when I need 2 hands! Now my issue is color! I am undecided between the Black w/blue zipper silver hardware or the Fine wine with gold hardware. Believe it or not I don't own a black bag and could use one - but love the pop of color the fine wine may give me in the fall/winter months.

So is the Fine Wine more of a red? I think I'd prefer a cranberry/wine.

I love this site! So much great info!!!

3. Thank you Fashion1! What a pretty color! So I'm still undecided on the color. I've been perusing the site and am drooling over all the fab colors the MAB & MAMs come in! Wow! I feel so late and have some catching up to do! BTW your collection is Amazing!

4. Hi Ashli! Welcome to the RM forum :flowers:

You'll find that we have a lot of useful info here already so if you do a quick search before posting a new thread, chances are the question has already been asked. If you look in the top right hand side of the page you see a "search this forum" button. Good luck and please be sure to let us know what you decide!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.