Please help: can short hair be sexy???

Can short hair be sexy?

• Yes, on the right women

• No, it is either "cute" or "old"

• don't have an opinion, but, my DH would kill me if I chopped mine off

Results are only viewable after voting.
YES YES YES !!! I love short hair..I could never leave my hair long, I would have to cut my hair every 2 weeks. I get bored easily as you can tell. The last time I went crazy and cut it wicked short and spike it up. However, I think it looks great on me!

I just cut mine up to my shoulders...i was so bored with it too. it feels great. my boyfriend wanted me to cut it like Irulan in the real world reunion...i said hell no lol. i have curl hair so that would have been a no no. i have it straight right now and its up to my shoulders so when its curly it'll spring up more.

if you really want to go short do it gradually so you can see how it looks. i think a drastic cut will be too much and if you hate it even worse!

I just went from long hair to something similar to Alyssa Millano's hair. I had too since I chemically straightened my hair and it was so damaged so it gave me a good push to finally do it. I'm glad I did. I think it looks cute but it can look sexy. It is really easy and quick to style now. :tup:

One thing I've noticed is I want to look more feminine. I tend to wear more skirts, lace, dresses, pencil skirts, etc. instead of dressing completely in my normal outfits.

Here's a pic of Alyssa to give you an idea...

Alyssa is who inspired me (see earlier post in this thread), she is totally gorgeous and still very feminine and definately sexy. In fact, I prefer her with short hair.

Honestly, I prefer medium or short hair on most women, myself included. It seems that so many women with long hair just HAVE hair; they don't have a hairstyle. To me, hair that just hangs there is the antithesis of a hairstyle. It is by default what you get when you do nothing.

A medium length must have a style of some sort, and it can appear shorter or longer depending on the style. Short hair can look matronly or sexy and hot, depending on the style. I never had more attention from men than when I cut my hair very short and went platinum.