PLEASE HELP!!!! Botkier nightmare!!!

SweetTreat

Bag-a-holic
Jan 27, 2006
Ok so I went to the Botkier website to order the cognac clyde bag. I put in all my info and when I got to the end submit button I pushed it and got this message The following error was encountered: 4.4.5 Insufficient disk space; try again later.I have tried to reorder 3 more times to see if it would go through. I don't know what to do I am scared they are gonna sell out of this bag if it didn't go through=o( Im also scared if it did that I ordered four of the same bag. I can't call till monday because they don't answer on weekends. Has this happened to anyone?:sad2: I am so frustrated please any advice.

No worries. I think you just ordered one. The first 3 order does not go through. and worst come to worst, just call the 1800 number and tell them about it. They'll be able to cancel the order if you call early enough.

Don't worry. Nobody works on Sat night and Sun so call them Monday to fix the problem. I don't think they will be sold out for the same reason. They have been adding new colors and styles to the sale as a matter of fact.

SweetTreat said:
I put in all my info and when I got to the end submit button I pushed it and got this message The following error was encountered: 4.4.5 Insufficient disk space; try again later.I have tried to reorder 3 more times to see if it would go through.

Just a thought: I never ordered from them but aren't you supposed to get an email that confirms your order? The other web boutiques I know work like this. I hope everything turns out well though. It seems to be a problem of their database, not of your computer so I don't think you will have any problems.

This happened to me too. I sent them an email and I'm going to let them sort it out. I did not get a confirmation email, so maybe their server is down or something.

Hey there sweettreat,
Sorry for your problems. However when I purchased my Clyde handbag from the botkier wesite I received a confirmation email almost right after I had purchased the bag. I bought the bag on the 6th which I believed was not a weekend day, so maybe that is why I received confirm so quickly. But I wouldn't panick about Cognac being sold out because I bought the same color you are getting too ,but cognac has been the loongest color available since I knew about the sale. It looks like everyone else is buying something different. Hope that helps.