Please help before I buy the Brazza Wallet

denise4371

Feb 8, 2009
:confused1:I really need to know if the Brazza Wallet holds alot? I know it holds more than te usual credit cards, but will my check book also fit inside with small change in the zipper without being too bulky? I wanted an insolite but that can be too big, so the Brazza looks perfect but i dont want it to be inconvenient with my receipts and so forth.......help, i need advice.

Welcome to the Purse Forum!

I have one... would you like me to take a pic for you? It holds a lot.

Yes please. Is it very feminine? I am so obsessed with getting a wallet after I saw my girlfriend with the insolite in red, but she had so much stuff in it, until it was a turn off. Then i see the Brazza in Damier....I just wanna make sure I'm not disappointed after I try to get all my things inside of it.

IMO it is unisex

Here is what I put inside for the first set of pics (cheque book, coins, 11 credit cards):
attachment.php

Wallet closed (does not lie flat):
attachment.php

Wallet open:
attachment.php

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 698
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 723
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 724
I do not carry a cheque book so I took it out and kept everything else inside (lies much flatter):
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• r6.jpg
    r6.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 677
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 661
I have a brazza and i fit a whole lot into it. i say just get the brazza and take and try it in. with the checkbook, it will be a bit bulky, but it looks like it will work just fine.

i know this is an old thread, but curious if Addy may respond and tell me how her brazza wallet has held up as Ive been wanting one the last month, even after buying a damier ebene zippy, i still want the brazza. Next, advice on if I should go mono or damier ebene.....and yes, Im a woman, so it will be held in a purse.
thanks in advance!!