Please help Balenciaga ville

M&Mthomas

Let Yourself - Be Happy, Be Yourself
May 20, 2020
Hi all. I am trying to find similar post but couldn't so hopefully it's ok to start a new thread.
Hubby just bought me a Balenciga ville bag for my BD next month. It has arrived but when we opened it, there are a few spots I am a bit concern. There are lines and surface of the bag not smooth. Do you think it is because of the bag has been paint? Is it normal or do you think colour will peel off? Just trying to decide wheter to keep it or send it back. Thank you so much in advance, will be really appreciate all your advice and opinion ^_^
PS. Hopefully you can see what I meant from pictures I took.

Attachments

• 20200601_180151.jpg
    20200601_180151.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200601_180133.jpg
    20200601_180133.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200601_175939.jpg
    20200601_175939.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200601_175933.jpg
    20200601_175933.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200601_175917.jpg
    20200601_175917.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 35
Hi all. I am trying to find similar post but couldn't so hopefully it's ok to start a new thread.
Hubby just bought me a Balenciga ville bag for my BD next month. It has arrived but when we opened it, there are a few spots I am a bit concern. There are lines and surface of the bag not smooth. Do you think it is because of the bag has been paint? Is it normal or do you think colour will peel off? Just trying to decide wheter to keep it or send it back. Thank you so much in advance, will be really appreciate all your advice and opinion ^_^
PS. Hopefully you can see what I meant from pictures I took.
Some of it to me just looks like slight wrinkles in the leather but the second pic looks a bit off. Can you exchange for another?

Reactions: M&Mthomas
Hi Mucgstuff. I have just contacted them and they did apologize but unfortunately have no more stock of this bag, they said it's actually the bag leather makes it looks like that and not faulty. They offered some money if I decided to keep the bag or will give full refund if I decide to return. I accepted their offer and decide to keep this bag because hubby chose it and he said a few times that he likes it a lot. I love it too so will try to forget about these imperfect.
Thank you very much Muchstuff, I really do appreciate your help and opinion :smile:

Hi Mucgstuff. I have just contacted them and they did apologize but unfortunately have no more stock of this bag, they said it's actually the bag leather makes it looks like that and not faulty. They offered some money if I decided to keep the bag or will give full refund if I decide to return. I accepted their offer and decide to keep this bag because hubby chose it and he said a few times that he likes it a lot. I love it too so will try to forget about these imperfect.
Thank you very much Muchstuff, I really do appreciate your help and opinion :smile:
I do agree that a lot of what you showed on the pics is just characteristic of the leather. But not that second pic, at least IMHO. Just hang onto your correspondence with the SA in case something happens in that area down the road. Not saying it will, but it’s best to have back up in case it does. Keep your photos too. Enjoy, it’s a lovely colourful bag!

I do agree that a lot of what you showed on the pics is just characteristic of the leather. But not that second pic, at least IMHO. Just hang onto your correspondence with the SA in case something happens in that area down the road. Not saying it will, but it’s best to have back up in case it does. Keep your photos too. Enjoy, it’s a lovely colourful bag!

@M&Mthomas unless that’s just veining in the leather itself? I guess that’s possible too. Maybe the flat colours make it show up more? Anyway don’t let it spoil your happiness!

Thank you so much Muchstuff. It's very beautiful bag and colour so I was a bit concern and worried it may be peel out. Hopefully it is just the leather itself and because the bright colour make it show very well.
I will keep you posted if any changes in the future after using it. Thank you so much once again :heart:

Reactions: muchstuff
Thank you so much Muchstuff. It's very beautiful bag and colour so I was a bit concern and worried it may be peel out. Hopefully it is just the leather itself and because the bright colour make it show very well.
I will keep you posted if any changes in the future after using it. Thank you so much once again :heart:
Enjoy!