Please help; B 25 or K 28? (same combination)

Please help; B 25 or K 28? (same combination)

• K28 RS shiny croc GHW sellier

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • B25 RS shiny croc GHW

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 5, 2008
Hi ladies,

My SA has informed me that the store will be receiving the following bags soon and asked me which one I would like to wait for:

K28 RS shiny croc GHW sellier
B25 RS shiny croc GHW

It would be my first exotic H bag and I was told that K28 in this stunning color is more rare than B25. I currently own a K28 RC sellier, B30 and B35.

I was thinking to wait for B25 since I don't have this size on my collection yet but I can only wear it with hand held...

Please help me to decide!

Thank you!!

Reactions: blisskimmie
My vote goes for the K28, purely from utility standpoint (all things equal!). I think you also should consider your lifestyle - handheld vs wearing it on the shoulder using the strap. Both are going to be stunning, I'm sure!

Reactions: grapegravity
B25 in exotic with Rs will be amazingly elegance

Thank you! I totally agree with you and think it's a work of art :heart:

My vote goes for the K28, purely from utility standpoint (all things equal!). I think you also should consider your lifestyle - handheld vs wearing it on the shoulder using the strap. Both are going to be stunning, I'm sure!

Thank you! I would be using this bag mainly for date night with DH, cocktail parties, sans kids moments :biggrin:

I think what makes me indecisive is the fact that I can barely put my hands thru the handles of B25 yet I like the look of B over K. If H makes a B25 with straps that would've be perfect:lol:

Thank you ladies for voting!! I really appreciate it :smile:

Here are two photos of me carrying K28 casually and B30 at a wedding for size reference.
I think B25 in exotic would look elegant and formal20171129_100922.jpg 20171129_102739.jpg

Thank you! I totally agree with you and think it's a work of art :heart:

Thank you! I would be using this bag mainly for date night with DH, cocktail parties, sans kids moments :biggrin:

I think what makes me indecisive is the fact that I can barely put my hands thru the handles of B25 yet I like the look of B over K. If H makes a B25 with straps that would've be perfect:lol:
K28 would get my vote then. If you need to hold a drink in one hand and nibbles in the other you have to find somewhere to put the B! Both will be beautiful though :smile:

K28 sellier... elegant, won’t damage as much (handles of the b) and more RS to look at!! [emoji7]

Thank you for the input! That's what DH said too!

K28 would get my vote then. If you need to hold a drink in one hand and nibbles in the other you have to find somewhere to put the B! Both will be beautiful though :smile:

That's exactly what happened to me last weekend at a cocktail party!! I had my K28 with me and was able to be hands free for drinks and nibbles!! :lol:

Reactions: Tonimichelle
Hi Grapegravity!
So happy for you! RS is an amazing color! And Exotic:smile: I just picked up my B25 Gris Asphalt GHW a few days ago. I love my new B25!!! Perfect for daytime/evening. You can’t go wrong with either. I like my Bs because I find it easier to get in and out but I do love my K28 because it’s handsfree. I’m no help lol

I think in the long term K28 is better. B25 looks good in exotics and special leathers like Barenia - to me honestly that's the only way B25 looks good - but K28 is forever. If it's absolutely no issue to you whether an exotic bag stands the test of time, and you can buy many other croc bags, then take what sings to you.

Hi Grapegravity!
So happy for you! RS is an amazing color! And Exotic:smile: I just picked up my B25 Gris Asphalt GHW a few days ago. I love my new B25!!! Perfect for daytime/evening. You can’t go wrong with either. I like my Bs because I find it easier to get in and out but I do love my K28 because it’s handsfree. I’m no help lol

Thanks for the input! I do also tend to grab my B30 more over K28 because its ease of getting in and out...

And with rose scheherazade, both bag would be tdf but I can only buy one exotic for now so gotta make the right decision and see which one make my heart skip a beat when I see it in person. Right now, I'm leaning more towards B25 since I don't have one yet but you never know...

Either bag will be a total stunner but my vote is for b25. I feel like croc Kelly is a more mature looking bag but rs is a "fun, young" colour to me. I think the combo will suit the B a little better. I also see croc b far less than k even tho your SA says it's not as rare.

I don't think any size or style is forever tho. People change. You can't forecast what you will love in 5, 10 years etc. Choose what you love now and what you think fits your life/collection the best. If you ask too many questions it will be hard to make a decision and you'll end up feeling paralyzed/overwhelmed.

I think in the long term K28 is better. B25 looks good in exotics and special leathers like Barenia - to me honestly that's the only way B25 looks good - but K28 is forever. If it's absolutely no issue to you whether an exotic bag stands the test of time, and you can buy many other croc bags, then take what sings to you.

Thank you for the thorough opinion! This is probably will be my one and only croc b or k from H so I must make my decision wise with no regrets :smile: DH and my SA both also think K28 is more elegant and timeless but they all say it's totally up to me to decide which one to wait for. My SA mentioned that B25 will most likely arrive before K28 (and around xmas time) and I will have to make my decision when I see it in real life since there's someone else that's also want the bag (of course!) Will definitely do a reveal once the bag arrive and a decision is reached

Either bag will be a total stunner but my vote is for b25. I feel like croc Kelly is a more mature looking bag but rs is a "fun, young" colour to me. I think the combo will suit the B a little better. I also see croc b far less than k even tho your SA says it's not as rare.

I don't think any size or style is forever tho. People change. You can't forecast what you will love in 5, 10 years etc. Choose what you love now and what you think fits your life/collection the best. If you ask too many questions it will be hard to make a decision and you'll end up feeling paralyzed/overwhelmed.

Yeah that's my problem, always over analyze things and got more grey hairs as a result
I totally agree with you that this Rose Scheherazade croc with ghw combo suit B better but the in the back of my head, a little voice kept on saying K28 is more practical for hands free during cocktail parties :lol: so that's I want to hear all opinions before I see the real bag in front of me. I am missing B25 in my tiny H collection and B25 in RS would fill and complete my B collection so I can move onto other H bags like Constance :biggrin: the struggle is real!!

Congrats RS croc is a GORGEOUS! It is such a great pop of color, will prefer it in a kelly 25. And since you prefer the birkin style i voted for the b25. Cannot wait for your reveal!

Thank you! I was over the moon when I first heard the good news back in July and now she just informed me that B25 might arrive around xmas or new years so I gotta make up my mind when it landed. :biggrin:
my store is also get Mini Kelly in RS ( like the one Jamie Chua just bought at FSH) but someone else already on waitlist for it so i can only choose between B25 and K28 :lol:
K25 will be definitely too small for my frame :smile:
I guess my heart will let me know when I see B25 in real life :smile: and I will for sure do a reveal. Stay tuned!:cool: