Please help; B 25 or K 25? (same combination)

Which should I go for?

• Birkin 25 Black Togo GHW

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Kelly 25 Black Togo GHW

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters
How I wish I could have the same dilemma^^. I would vote for B25 since you don't have B in your collection yet. But I have to admit that K25 is really cute and rarer.

Good luck deciding^^

Would like to update you guys on this! This was the hardest decision, so I decided that I’ll take whatever that SA would offer me, I'm grateful any of these options!

So I waited, and waited, not knowing if I would ever receive a call from my store. Then the miracle happened last week! I finally hear from her! My SA said that my Birkin 25 noir is here! so I rushed to the store to pick it up. It was my first time holding it, I’m so grateful that she offered this to me. Unfortunately the store didn’t have the twilly I originally wanted, but I’m glad that this design goes well too :smile:

here you go my black beauty!
IMG_20171025_171416.jpg
TADAAAAAA!!
IMG_20171025_185003.jpg
IMG_20171025_183838.jpg

AND that was not it! After we chatted a bit, she said that my K25 should arrive within this winter as well! I thought I was DREAMING! I was so shocked that my SA is offering this to me, knowing how difficult it is to find the K25 in black and GHW! So guys, thank you so so much for all your advice. It's too good to be true for me to eventually get both (fingers crossed!) I’m super content with my collection, though they are mostly have black, I hope I shouldn’t be too worried ;) Thanks for letting me share my story and being part of it :smile: may the H fairy offer you a dream bag soon :heart:

Would like to update you guys on this! This was the hardest decision, so I decided that I’ll take whatever that SA would offer me, I'm grateful any of these options!

So I waited, and waited, not knowing if I would ever receive a call from my store. Then the miracle happened last week! I finally hear from her! My SA said that my Birkin 25 noir is here! so I rushed to the store to pick it up. It was my first time holding it, I’m so grateful that she offered this to me. Unfortunately the store didn’t have the twilly I originally wanted, but I’m glad that this design goes well too :smile:

View attachment 3872401
TADAAAAAA!!
View attachment 3872404
View attachment 3872405

AND that was not it! After we chatted a bit, she said that my K25 should arrive within this winter as well! I thought I was DREAMING! I was so shocked that my SA is offering this to me, knowing how difficult it is to find the K25 in black and GHW! So guys, thank you so so much for all your advice. It's too good to be true for me to eventually get both (fingers crossed!) I’m super content with my collection, though they are mostly have black, I hope I shouldn’t be too worried ;) Thanks for letting me share my story and being part of it :smile: may the H fairy offer you a dream bag soon :heart:
Beautiful! The twilly looks amazing on your B! Congratulations

Reactions: Yukisara

View attachment 3872401
TADAAAAAA!!
View attachment 3872404
View attachment 3872405

Congrats!! Good things come in pairs!! Hooray! :yahoo::yahoo:That twilly looks great with your B! And there are always going to be only more beautiful twillies in the future! Your SA is a keeper!

Reactions: Yukisara