Please help; B 25 or K 25? (same combination)

?

Which should I go for?

1. Birkin 25 Black Togo GHW

17 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. Kelly 25 Black Togo GHW

19 vote(s)
    52.8%
  1. K25 hands down!

pasaya likes this.
  2. K25 for sure

pasaya likes this.
  3. B25 for me!

pasaya likes this.
  4. +1. I would take the K25 and wait for a B30 . Good luck deciding

5. If Retourne I take K25.
    Good luck with your decision !!!

6. K 25 so cute elegant and has strap

tramcaro, pasaya and Orangefanatic like this.
  7. Birkin :heart:333333

pasaya likes this.
  8. Oh WOW!! You ladies are the best! Thanks so much for all your generous input!
    Indeed I should clarify that the K25 here is a retourne not a sellier, which is perfect for me as I love love togo to bits! I'm less fond of the Epsom leather
    My other K28 is an SO; etoupe togo with rose azalee stiching (again because I'm a big fan of togo, otherwise I would have taken the epsom with Rose Azalee lining as well. To be honest after carrying a picotin, I don't really fancy the practicality of the hand-carry only bags, but the fact that I don't own the B yet (not that my SO has arrived lol) it made me wonder if I should add the B25 to my collection. After learning that the K25 togo retourne is much of a rarer piece I'm leaning towards this option now :smile:

Indeed this is truly a very difficult dilemma! Thanks so much for your input @yodaling1 You're so right with the 'handfree' I think I'm the type who need that. Picotin is not making me move fast enough. Furthermore as you assure that K25 is rarer to find, I'll def go this one :smile: I hope my SA will be able to offer me the B next round! For my curiosity, the K25 retourne is harder than K25 sellier? TIA :heart:!

That sounds like the perfect scenario! If my SA can offer me the B25 next time, I'll def take the K25 :smile:!

I actually do!! but my city rains a lot so I would be too worried about the leather.. I would love to own C someday too, but one dilemma at a time XD

hmmm that doesn't sound very convenient at all, although I have quite a small shape but if it only goes up to midway :S.. I'm aiming towards some rarer option now :biggrin: thanks again for your reco!

Thanks so much for your input @cavalla I know that the store would only get 1 of this, this round, where as the B25 in this spec she would get two... so I see that the chance of getting the K25 is much rarer now :smile:! If that's the case, would you still go for K25 :smile:? (it's retourne)

Would the retourne will still be classic :biggrin:? I'm leaning towards this now because of the rarer chance to find it and the practicality part of it! I'm not a fan of handcarry all the time but as I don't own the B, it's super difficult.. Thanks ver much again :smile:!!

this is too difficult T T!! shall let you guys know what I'll finally get

sounds like a good option too! I hope my SA would be able to offer me B next round :smile:

Leaning towards this now :biggrin:! thanks very much

9. Reading how you describe the dilemma, if I were you, I would still get the K retourne. K at that size is more versatile than b imo. And I think you'll still get a b down the road, I'm sure your SA will offer you another one some day if you still want one.

tramcaro and Yukisara like this.
  10. Of course any of them will be classic! Its a classic combo Black with GHW!!!! I can wait to see what you decide! You are very very lucky to be offered both at the same time.

Yukisara likes this.
  11. K25 for sure! Your Etoupe K sounds amazing but more of a day bag, where the K25 can go day to evening (even semi formal, just take off the strap), and is a forever classic, and yes, hard to find. The B25 is cute, but for me hand carry is annoying, and B25 is more of a trendy shape/size - black with GHW is such a classic combination that it will shine on the classic Kelly shape.

12. FYI it fits fine on the arm.

I have this bag in this exact combo and I adore it. Perfect for everyday use.

Yukisara likes this.
  13. I have a black K25 and adore it; the size is amazing. You really can't go wrong with either bag. Good luck!

babybaby2011 and Yukisara like this.
  14. That is very true! If I have both bag I would choose K25 from day tonight! I think my heart is now 80% K28 and 20% for the B25! Thanks so much for your thoughts @QuelleFromage Hopefully next I'll have a chance to ask what colour for the B25 :smile:! Etoupe/Etain/Black GHW?
    Yay!! which leather is your K25? If that's not too much for a hassle, would you mind sharing us some modelling pics please :heart: would love to see it on the shoulder and handheld :heart: Thanks very much ❤️❤️❤️

15. will do this evening, once I get home :smile:

Yukisara and babybaby2011 like this.