Please Help Authenticate These Chanel’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

LangdonMom

Feb 11, 2020
Happy Weekend Lovely Ladies And Gentleman - Could someone please authenticate these Chanel shoes? I purchased them through Kijiji (they mailed them here due to covid). They are so beautiful and they are vintage. My worries now as they do not have the Chanel name across the footbed. They are 100 percent leather And the buckle is heavy and same with the wooden emblem pendant attached.

I hope these pictures help too, thank you so much!

Attachments

shuze

Authenticator
Apr 26, 2014
Happy Weekend Lovely Ladies And Gentleman - Could someone please authenticate these Chanel shoes? I purchased them through Kijiji (they mailed them here due to covid). They are so beautiful and they are vintage. My worries now as they do not have the Chanel name across the footbed. They are 100 percent leather And the buckle is heavy and same with the wooden emblem pendant attached.

I hope these pictures help too, thank you so much!
Your slides are authentic IMO but in the future please post on the Shoe Authentication thread so we dont have authentication conversations all over the place and please read the first page for needed pictures. Always take your pictures on a simple surface-that ground is really distracting. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.