Please help authenticate my Celine Python Phantom

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I have not been active for a long time and I'm hoping that you could all help.
    I purchased this locally here in Sydney last Sept and because of the price I paid and meeting someone who claimed she purchased a fake Givenchy Antigona from this store, now I'm having doubts.
    I contacted my poupette and because if the fees I have not given them to go ahead evaluate.
    So I thought I should start here first.
    I tried to attach images but I could only attach one and I would truly appreciate your honest feedback.
    Thanks in advance!

AxessoryCrazy

Attached Files:

2. Because I have not been here in a long time, I do apologise I started this thread and now trying to add more images by posting a reply... I'm a bit lost here right now... Again, I'm sorry.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice