Please Help Alma BB or Pink Or Blue Trimmed Neverfull

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have a bit of a dilemma last April I bought an Alma BB but then returned it. I still think about that purchase and bag often. I am now thinking of getting the pink or blue trimmed neverfull. What would you do if you were in my position go for the alma bb preloved in a color I really want or wait and go for the neverfull when it comes out in april? Any advice or ideas is greatly appreciated. By the way I have never bought a bag pre loved before. Thanks

I would wait and get the pink NF..I can't wait until that bag comes out. I have the alma bb but wish it was bigger and find myself carrying bigger bags instead. I've had it a few months and used it once. I could see myself using the NF alot more...It depends on how you will be using the bag......

I would wait and get the pink NF..I can't wait until that bag comes out. I have the alma bb but wish it was bigger and find myself carrying bigger bags instead. I've had it a few months and used it once. I could see myself using the NF alot more...It depends on how you will be using the bag......

Thanks for responding. I mainly will use the neverfull as my travel bag.:smile:

Thanks for responding. I mainly will use the neverfull as my travel bag.:smile:

I like the alma bb but kind of not sure I want to keep it. I didn't like the NF but bought a preloved mono GM.....I discovered I really like the bag but the GM was too big for me..I'm kind of kicking myself for returning it though...Would the alma bb be big enough for you to use traveling?
The alma bb I have and the NF I returned were both preloved and didn't even look like they had been used.....

I have to be honest here and admit that I don't like the NF in general. My main reason for disliking is that everyone has it and it has lots of quality complaints. So for that reason, I vote for the bb (I love bb's by the way). The bags you are considering are very different though. If you need a large bag, go for the LE neverfull. I will say that the upcoming neverfulls are unique and therefore easier for me to like than other neverfulls. Still not a fan though. HTH